37 - Bad

A little bit of spoiler, I guess.

It's nearly 2 months passed after her last meeting with Suguru. Nothing much change, except Satoru becomes much more obsessive towards Hina. Hina needs to stay behind her first year friends, or else he starts to harass her like crazy.

Hina didn't vomiting for the past few days and weeks, so she feel good as ever. Sukuna told her to meet him, if she feel sick like before. Hina just nodded to whatever shits he's spitting. Until one day, Principal Yaga come on the picture.

"We need to go to Shibuya. We received a death threat letter about curses there." He stated. Hina simply nod, before she look at Megumi, Nobara and Yuji.

"Did the evacuation already started?" Satoru asked.

"We failed to do so. People starts mocking jujutsu sorcerer. We can't." Yaga sigh. Hina folds her arm. It's cold for her.

As Yuji saw that, he give his sweater to her. Well, he actually didn't feel that cold though. Besides, Sukuna is killing him inside his head if he didn't do anything to Hina. One can tell she's shivering like crazy.

"What day we should be there? Is there a lot of sorcerer would be there?" Concern, Hina asked. Yaga nods.

"Around 4 days from now. Every sorcerer would be there." He stated. Hina nod.

"Right..." She sigh.

"Tch, don't act like you're the superior here." Satoru clenched his fist.

"Shut up, Satoru. She's with a child." Yaga hit his back. Satoru didn't flinched upon the hit, but he rolled his eyes.

Hina didn't say anything, but suddenly she feel dizzy. She wants to vomit. Hina rushed outside, as the burning sensation was right on her throat. It's different, it's like-

"Hina!" Nobara chase after her. Hina already at the toilet nearby, throwing up. 

Nobara pat her back a few times, massaging her neck.

"Hina... You vomit blood!" Nobara looks scared. Hina shook her head.

"Call- Yuji... No, Sukuna-" Less than a minute after she washed her mouth, Hina passed out. Nobara grabs the petite woman.

"Itadori! Itadori! Get your ass here!" The ginger head yelled. Fast, the pink haired run towards the women's toilet. He saw Hina pass out, so he lift Hina, before bring her to his bedroom. Well, if he bring Hina to her bedroom, he will definitely dying in there. So yeah.

Yuji switched with Sukuna, before the curse look at the girl. He shook his head.

"What's wrong?" Megumi ask, upon entering the room. The short meeting with Yaga already ended.

"I don't know. It's like some sort of reaction. Maybe, it's caused by her blood and my blood." Sukuna touch her forehead. Nobara sigh.

"I didn't know that normal human can get impregnate by curse." She sigh. Sukuna look at the ginger head.

"Yeah. It shouldn't happened. She's special. I would never thought she ended up pregnant by just a one time se-"

"Shut up you prick." Megumi cut his words.

"Welp. Whatever. I tried my best." Sukuna put his palm on Hina's lower abdomen. Nothing excessive cursed energy from his unborn.

So, what is it?

"Let her rest for a few days. She might be unconscious for a few days." Sukuna stretch his arm. Nobara look at Hina.

"Then... She will not be joining us in Shibuya?" Nobara changed her gaze to Sukuna.

"Who knows. But, if she do... I'll protect her." Sukuna smirk upon his words.

"Tch, it's not like she wants you to protect her. Anyway, it's late. I'm gonna help Hina to bath. You two can exit this room. Shuh!" Nobara literally shove the king of curse, along with Megumi outside Yuji's room.

"Feitsy." Sukuna commented.

"No shit, Sherlock." Megumi replied. 

So, the time skip. It's been 3 days and half, and Hina still remain unconscious. Everyone already trained hard and get ready for to be at Shibuya. Nobara intertwined her hands with Hina's, before sigh.

"Please, be healthy, Hina." Nobara wants to cry, but Megumi pat her back.

"We need to go..." Yuji said, half heartedly. The two nod, before they left Hina in Yuji's room.

*

Hina open her eyes, as she feel her head feels clear. She feels as good as ever. She looks around. It's Yuji's room. She grab her phone, which stationed at the nearby table beside the bed. She look at the calendar, confuse.

"Hold on... Wait. Did they already go to Shibuya?!" Hina rused towards her room, grabbing her daggers sets and drew some of her blood. She checks her messages after her wounds healed. No messages.

Hina grabs her hip pouches and run. The school is completely empty. Even Shoko that should be inside the school compound is not here. Shit!

Hina literally grab a taxi to be at Shibuya. The driver told her that he can only send her halfway, because a bad omen is happening at the Shibuya station. Hina nod, and thanking the driver. Arrived, Hina was greeted by Shoko and Arata. 

"Hina san?" Shoko surprised.

"Where's everyone else? How, how long have I-"

"You passed out for three days and half. Everyone already headed inside. Nitta and I are healing people. Are you okay?" Shoko looks concern. Hina nod.

"I am. I'll search for my friends. Thanks, Shoko san." Hina grabs her dagger before run inside the barrier.

It's worst. The worst situation ever. Lot's of blood, blood stench and smell. Lot of curses dying and they have physical body. Hina bite her lips, feeling useless. She close her eyes. She take a deep breath, before exhale.

"I need to find Yuji, Megumi or Nobara. But, if I find the second years, it would be better." Hina then run towards the higher floor. 

After a few trials and error, Hina fight a few curses that has physical body, before she find Satoru and-

"Suguru?" Hina literally lose her words for a second. Satoru, Yuji and Kento are there.

"Hina?" The black haired startled upon her sudden appearance. Satoru look at Hina, which he caught off guard. Satoru got sealed in box called Prison Realm, which is held by Suguru.

"Suguru! Stop this madness." The petite girl literally walks towards the imposter.

"Hina, listen. This wasn't the time-"

"No! It is. You literally-"

Well, Kento and Yuji take that chance to slash the man's head and neck, before take the Prison Realm from him. Hina's eyes widened, when a blunt sword slashed through his head and neck. She literally screaming, before hold his body.

"Su- Suguru! Why?! WHY! Why did you leave me again?!" She's screaming. Kento slowly walks beside the girl.

"Hina, I'm sorry. He-"

"I know he's not Suguru! I know that damn well! But why? Why I need to see him dying again?!" Her tears flows, hard. 

"Hi- na... My love..." That's his last words, before he die. Hina cries, silently.

Suguru... Died in front of her.

Again.

Tbc