41 - Satoru Gojo

It's been 2 days since Hina gave birth. Yuta could say, Hina eats a lot. But he didn't complain. She looks so happy these days, so Yuta can't say anything to break her heart. But then, Hina is the first one to talk. That time, it's lunch time.

Yuji, Megumi and Yuta are present. Hina take out a deep breath.

"So, when we will unseal Gojo?" She asked.

"Um, we can do that right after this. I already get some items to unseal sensei." Yuta stated. Hina nod, before she put down her spoon.

"Okay. If he comes back, I'm going." Hina stretch her necks,

"Why?" Yuta asked.

"Senpai, you didn't know anything about me and Gojo aren't you?" Hina blinks a few times. Yuta wants to reply, but suddenly, Bun cried.

Hina leave the table, before she heads towards a room. Using all her money before, Hina survived. Babies are really costly.

As Bun looks hungry, Hina lowered her front zip before breastfeed her baby. The baby stops crying. So yeah. Hina positioned herself to make sure that her child is comfortable. Hina glance at the clock.

"Man, this is hard."

*

Hina was kinda sleepy that night, so she sleep like a log. Only, when she woke up... She realized that she wasn't in her previous room. Where is she located? Bun wasn't there too. Hina starts to panic, before she could see Yuji standing at the front door.

"Yuji... Where is Megumi and Yuta? Where is Bun?" She sounds histeric, but much to her surprised, it's not Yuji.

"We're far from them. Bun? Tch. I took him already. It's useless to search for him." He replied. Hina let out a deep sigh, as her tears starts to form.

"You killed Bun?!" She raised her voice.

"That's what we agreed for. That's what Bun lived for. He served me." Sukuna explain. Hina was sitting on a big bed. 

"You're crazy! I told you to kill me, not Bun! Kill me, Sukuna!" Hinatsuru stand up, before she rushed towards Sukuna.

"Tch! Shut up woman!" He yelled, before Sukuna grabs her wrist.

"You promised to kill me, Sukuna. When-"

"Not now, Hina. Not now. Yes, I promised, but not now. I-" Sukuan assure her, but Hina shook her head.

"Hahaha... You turned into Gojo. You intend to keep me from the start, right?" Her eyes wet with tears. 

"Hey, listen to me. I-"

"No! You're both psycho asshole! I'm telling you to stop! I don't want to have any other man than Suguru. Why you two can't understand?! It's fucking simple! I broke my engagement like what he wanted, but he kept sticking his nose in my business. And you, I told you about our agreement. What am I to you? Why you can't kill me? Are you that afraid?" Hina pushed his arm away.

"Tch, Suguru this, Suguru that! He's fucking dead meat, Hina. Stop chasing after a dead man!" Sukuna yelled, telling the black haired to stop.

"So what? So what if I chase after him? Are you jealous huh?! I don't care of your fucking ass, you shit!" Hina yelled, before Sukuna decide to slap her hard.

Hina fell on the floor, holding her tainted cheek. It's painful, burning hot as hell. She then realized... That... There were two Yuji. Wait, does that mean, he used Bun to get himself another body?! Hina passed out after the short thought.

*

"Hina went missing, along with Itadori!" Megumi told Satoru what happened. That day, Yuta and Megumi agreed to unseal their teacher with a few equipments.

After some trials and errors, they managed to get Satoru out from Prison Realm. Satoru, who heard that bite his inner cheek.

"What's the situation?" Satoru asked. Well, Megumi finally come clean.

"Hina, got pregnant with Sukuna's child, not Yuji. She gave birth a few days ago... But now, three of them went missing." Megumi sigh.

"You hide that facts from us?! Aren't you guys are crazy!" Satoru yelled.

"She, had an agreement with Sukuna."

"Tch, that curse. I'll find her. How long since I've been sealed?" Satoru take a deep breath before he looks around.

"Nearly a year." Yuta stated.

"Then... I'm gonna find Hina first. You two need to tell the higher ups about this. This is hard-"

"No. Zenin clan and Kamo clan already know about her missing with Yuji. Even if they found her, they will kill Sukuna and Hina will be married off to Naoya Zenin." Megumi explained.

Satoru bite his lips. Zenin's never failed to amuse him with their selfishness in power.

Satoru undo his blindfold, before he walks out. He will find Hina, no matter what. Using his six eyes, he could see a faint cursed energy of hers, quite far from here. But no matter what, he will get her.

So yeah. Satoru rushed to the abandoned place. Much to his surprised, every clan members of Kamo and Zenin are there already. Everyone surprised by his sudden appearance.

"Tch, who the hell-"

"Go. I'm gonna settle this once and for all." Satoru didn't wear his blindfold anymore.

"Don't act like he's yours, Gojo. I'm engaged to Hinatsuru. She already agreed. Nothing you can do." Naoya smirks. He rubbed it right on Satoru's face.

"Oh my, what a feast here." Sukuna exit the place. 

"Give Hinatsuru back, you curse!" One of Kamo's head talk. Sukuna laughs.

"Give her back? So you can let her sit still and look pretty? She is mine. No one can touch her. I'll kill everyone who are in my way." Sukuna formed a handsign, before he chants.

Satoru guard himself with infinity. He's ready.

"Domain Expansion, Malevolent Shrine." Sukuna chanted. Only the grade 1 and above, and ready for the attack saved. Others were sliced to death by Sukuna.

Naoya remained standing, along with Satoru and Noritoshi Kamo.

"Pests." Sukuna then go head to head with each of them.

As he know Hina well, so he can defeat Noritoshi without much.

For Naoya, even though he freeze him, Sukuna is much more powerful, so he got knocked out.

Then, it's a fight between Satoru and Sukuna.

Meanwhile, Hina could feel someone shaking her body slowly. She open her eyes.

"Yuji?" Hina called.

"Hina, thank goodness you're fine. Let's get out. I could hear everyone fighting to death." Yuji offers.

"Let's go." As Hina could stand up properly, Yuji agree to give her a piggyback. As long as Yuji can run faster, Hina didn't mind.

Tbc

4 more to go.