30 - Him and Possibilities

Hina take a warm bath inside Suguru's bathroom. She don't actually feel sick or anything, but he insisted that her body temperature is slightly higher than normal. When Suguru shows her a thermometer that showed 38°C, she raised her white flag.

He wants Hina to take some medicine, but she said no.

After Hina finished rinsing some water on her body, she exit the bathroom after she dries her body. But of course, she managed to wear his white shirt that is too long on her petite body. Hina yawns. Suguru already on the bed, tapping Panadol onto his palm.

She gulped.

NOPE. SAY NO TO MEDICINE.

"I'm not gonna take that. Period." She folds her arm.

"You need to, love. You will whine like a baby if you don't."

"I am not, Suguru. I sleep like a baby." She clenched her jaws.

"Love, please. I don't want to force you."

"Then, don't. You love me, right? I don't want to eat that. Period. Let my body handle this. It's like, my body temperature becomes higher because it wants to reduce the optimum condition for the virus or what so ever. If I eat the panadol, my body's effort would be in vain, Suguru. Don't you pity my body?" Her cat's eyes finally make Suguru fed up.

He put away the tablets, before sigh.

"Fine. I will not give you the medicine. Let's sleep, love. It's late." He sigh.

"Hehe! I love you, Suguru!" Happy, Hina lay down on the bed, before she grabs a blanket.

Suguru lays on his right side, looking at the petite woman in his shirt. Again, she's hot.

"Suguru, I would head to the school in the morning, early. I'm sorry to leave my clothes here, again." She smile, before looking at the tall man.

"I will send you there, love."

"Thanks, Suguru." Hina then fall asleep in his arms.

This also one of the nights that Suguru could fall asleep in peace.

*

Hina wears her uniform from yesterday. It already dried, thanks to Suguru. He bought a dryer, and used it on her clothes. Hina braids her hair into two knotted rings, again. She give Suguru a peck on his cheeks, before exit his house.

"I can walk alone. I'm fine. Thanks again, Suguru." She smile.

"Take care." He said.

Smiling, Hina close the door before she walks away. She need to catch the earliest train, or else she would be late. 

So, yeah. She arrived at Jujutsu High quite early. Hina enters her room, before she grabs her bag and so on. Nothing much happened after that.

She went to class like usual, missions like usual. She stay with the first year like usual, until one tragedy.

It happens around a few weeks after all these shits and incidents occured. Hina realized that her period stops. That's one.

Two, she starts to feel nauseous. She throw up in the morning, like everyday.

Hina becomes panic about the possibility, that she's pregnant. 

So, on Friday, after school, Nobara surprisingly invited her to go shopping spree on Saturday. Hina agree without saying much. She need to check it, before she act recklessly. 

"Hina, you look worried these days. Is something bothering you?" Nobara asked. This time, all the first years are in the pantry, hanging out and eating some homemade meatballs by Yuji.

Hina simply smile.

"No, nothing. It's just, I'm tired." She replied. True, she's tired.

Wake up, take a bath, tired.

Wearing uniforms and drink poisons, tired.

Walking to the classroom, tired.

Go on several missions, she starts to become tired and lose focus. Thankfully, her friends are there to help.

"Um, yeah. You looked like that. Does Gojo sensei give you unusual mission again?" Megumi asked. 

"Oh no, it's not like that." She sigh.

Good news, she finally ranked up as semi grade 1 sorcerer. A few missions, she will be on grade 1. But yeah, Hina could tell that something bad about to happen.

"Right. Now, Hina. Eat up." Yuji said. Hina simply nod, before she eat some.

Weird.

It tasted weird. Hina stand up, before she rushed towards the sink and throw up, once again. Nobara rushed towards the petite girl before pat her back a few times. Hina washed her mouth and face after that. Thank goodness that she didn't eat anything much yet, so her vomit does not contain a lot of food or else.

"Are you sick? We can go to Shoko sensei." Nobara suggested.

"No, no. I don't like medicine." She sigh. Nobara simply nod.

"Then... Can you eat?" Nobara helped her to sit on her chair. Hina shook her head.

"No. I don't want to eat." She cover her nose. The smell is good, but the taste is weird. 

"Hm, I didn't change anything in my meatballs. Does it salty, Fushiguro?" Yuji asked.

The tall man shook his head, followed by Nobara.

"Then, what do you want to eat?" She asked.

"Corndogs, with lots of cheese." Hina replied. The trio look confused, but simply nod.

"Then, let's get it tomorrow, okay?" Nobara pat her back.

"Yeah, sure. I can't wait. Anyway, I'm gonna head back to my room first. If you need me... Then text me first. See ya?" Hinatsuru left the pantry without saying anything after that.

To be blunt, she throw up again in her bathroom. She feel dizzy, she feel sick. Should she be nice and obedient and take her medicine? Haha...

NO.

NEVER.

She would rather die than taking panadol, uphamol, paracetamol or what so ever. 

Hinatsuru decide to eat instant ramen after everyone goes back to their room. At night, the four decided to watch some good movies in Yuji's room. He removed his poster so that Nobara would not complain.

It's such a sad movie, and alas, Hina cries like crazy. She nearly snot on Megumi's shirt if he didn't give her a box of tissues. Her emotion becomes crazy shit-

"Hina chan... The movie already ended. Are you, that sad?" Yuji grabs her shoulder. Hina is still sniffing and crying, but nod in agreement.

"Ye- yeah. It's so sad- Why must he left her?! Huwaa!" Her cries becomes much stronger, so Nobara finally step up and calm her down.

Or else, someone would knock this room and nag like crazy. She didn't want that to happen, so Nobara persuade Hina.

"Oh, Hina... Don't cry. We will get you some corndogs tomorrow." She said.

"I- I don't want corndogs anymore. I want zaru soba!" She literally acting like a child, which make the trio sigh.

"Alright, I will take you there tomorrow." Nobara pushed her hair away.

After a few words, Hina finally calm herself and sleep, right on Yuji's shoulder.

Tbc