42 - Back 2

A bit spoiler.

Yuji bring Hina back to the Satoru's apartment. They reconcile with Yuta and Megumi. As Hina was wounded, Megumi offers to tend her wounds. Hina agree, before she remain sitting on the chair.

"So, what happened?" Yuta asked Yuji.

"Well, the thing is... Sukuna got himself a body. Then, he was fighting with Gojo sensei and lot of men. I don't recall anything beforehand though." Yuji explained.

Yuta simply nod, before pat his back.

"You've done good. You helped your friend." Yuta smile. Yuji grin, but he turns sour after he see Hina's conditions.

"He used me. He, didn't fulfilled his promised." Hina lower her head for a while. After she gave birth, she cut her hair shorter. Well, it's now medium. It reached her shoulder blades. 

"Hina..."

"I just hope to die. Why is it so hard? Was dying is this hard?" Hina sigh.

"Hinatsuru..." Megumi lower his body, making him kneel in front of the petite woman.

"Megumi, I-"

Then, the apartment door opened. It reveals Satoru. Hina's eyes widened by his sudden appearance. She shuddered, shivering just by the glance he gave her.

"How dare you, bitch!" He yells.

"Did you kill Sukuna, sensei?" Yuji changed the topic. Satoru smirk.

"I'll kill him, beheaded him. He's weak." Satoru literally taunts the poor girl. Hina grabs Megumi's wrist, which he put it on her laps. Hina lower her gaze, still, doesn't want to meet the six eyes.

Satoru then walks towards Hina, before he grabs her chin, rough. Megumi was pushed away.

"Is this the face that Sukuna likes the most? No wonder. You must slept around with him thousands of time. Maybe, you're just like me." He mocks her.

Hina push his arm away.

"Me? Like you? Hah, dream it. You do know the fact that Sukuna raped me. That is the only man who dare to lay his fingers on me. I've never sleeping around with another men. I'm not like you, sleeping with women like they're boxers." Hina spite him back, which make the tall man irritated.

"You-"

"You loathe me so much, right? Then, what are you doing now? Can't let me go? Can't accept that I love your dead friend more than you?!" Hina stand up. Her grey eyes meet his blue.

"Bitch, please! We're not talking about Suguru now!"

"But I am! Stop bitching about me, Gojo. I broke the engagement, just like you wanted. You can just fuck any chicks you want in your free time but remember. I don't care. I don't fucking care a bit! I just want to be with Suguru. Could you please understand that? Or, you're too stupid to realize that? I don't like you, ever since we got engaged. The feelings' mutual." Her eyes looks so confident.

Megumi slowly stand up, before she grabs the petite girl.

"Now, I have promises made with Naoya Zenin. You can't do anything to stop this. Even though you kill him, I would never get back to you. Fuck off, Satoru." Hina slowly push Megumi away, before she leave the apartment.

Surprised, Naoya already waiting outside. Hina looks annoyed, but she stop in front of the man.

"Wow, you keep your promises." He said.

"Whatever. Let's get over with it." Hina clenched her fist.

"Hm, judging by your body language, you're still bleeding after gave birth to that curse's child. We'll get married after it dries." Naoya speak with no shame.

Hina rolled her eyes.

"Do as you pleased." She walks away, before go back to Jujutsu High.

So, everything become a chaos after that. The higher ups wants to execute all the traitors, but when Satoru gets back, they calm their asses. Yuji now just a normal sorcerer, without Sukuna inside him. Nobara is still unconscious, despite the long time. Megumi? Nothing changed.

Yaga... died post Shibuya accident. They execute him because he considered an alliance with the spirit. Hina wonders, what went wrong? It's all miserable and stupid.

Suguru died, the imposter died, Yaga died...

They die easily. Can she follows their steps too? 

The class starts to become normal, once again. Even though Toge lose one of his arm, Maki lose her crystal clear skins and Panda lose his father, the class needs to get going.

Hina can't tell how fast the time flies. Her postpartum blood already dry. She text Naoya about that. Well, she need to. Or else, he starts to bombard her with a lot of narcissists. Hina do wants to block him so much and poison him to death, but she can't.

He's the only hope to give her the spear.

Hina was sitting on her bed, looking at the empty poison bottles laying on the floor. How long, how much? She's acting like a bitch.

She lost her child.

Hina calm herself when someone knocks on her door. She open it, before it reveals Yuji. The tall man greet her, but Hina replied with a smile.

"What brings you here, Yuji?" She asked.

"Um, well... Megumi and I wants to make some hot foods. Do you care to join?" Yuji state his business. Hina simply nod.

"Sure. I will come right after. Let me change my clothes first." Hina smile, before she close the door. She then changed her clothes that smell like chlorine to a simple pink shirt and short pants. Hina then grabs a tie, before she tie her hair into a high ponytail.

She exit her room, before heads towards the pantry. Megumi and Yuji already seat. The two smile when they see the petite girl.

"Come here, Hina!" Megumi called. She smile, before sit.

The soup base smell amazing, along with the fresh foods in there. Sausages, chicken, meats, cabbages, baby corn. A lot of amazing foods in there. Yuji scoop her some rice, which Hina appreciate it so much.

"Do you need any help?" Megumi asked.

"Um sure. I want some meats and eggs. Oh, give me some kimchi." Hina give her bowls to Megumi, which he take it and pour the soup and lots of ingredients inside.

Meats, eggs, kimchi, veggies. It's perfect.

Also, it's raining heavily outside, but no thunder. It's safe.

Hina grabs her chopsticks and spoon before she eat. The soup is perfect, creamy and sweet. The meat is tender, and the veggies are fresh!

The two smile when they see Hina enjoyed the food.

Well, they want to spend their time with their friend, before she got taken away.

Tbc