44 - Freak

Warning. Mature content.

Hina just finished her bath. She wash her hair, by just normal and plain water, because everything in the bathroom is all for men. Like, seriously? Even the body wash are not acceptable to be unisex smell. Well, it's for Hina's nose.

Naoya is nowhere to be found. As Hina feels tired, she hang the towel before lay down. She grabs her phone before text Megumi and Yuji. She will grabs all her belongings tomorrow. Even Naoya doesn't permit that, she will. She will spite him, telling him that he's so poor to buy a decent outfit for his wife.

She will exit the house only with his shirt and sneakers if he forbid her to get her clothes. 

As Naoya didn't enter the bedroom about 20 minutes or so, Hina grabs this chance to grab a blanket and sleep. It's super cozy she must say. It's cold with AC and warm with the blanket. Slowly, Hina fall to her slumber.

Well, it's all good until she could feel someone caress her inner thigh. Hina open her eyes, wide. She's shock.

"The hell- Naoya?" Hina push his arm away, before she sit.

"Tch, lay down woman."

"I told you I'm not interested in sexual intercouse." She grabs the blanket from the other side.

"You're my wife, so stop acting like a brat." As he starts to undress his own clothes, Hina literally shivers.

She's scared. No, not again. This reminds her the way Sukuna did nasty things to her.

"No! Stop!" She cries, before push him. Naoya was annoyed with the fact that she's scared of him.

"You slept with Sukuna, and perhaps Yuji Itadori. You might sleep with Gojo too. Why the hell you can't do the same with me huh?" He grabs her hair before push her petite body to the bed with force.

"No! You're wrong! I have never do anything with Yuji. I swear! Gojo never touch me- Please, stop! I beg you." She's trembling.

"Oh what a joke. Gojo has laid a lot of women. You must be one of them." He starts to touch deeper.

Well, it's quite lucky for Naoya as Hina only wear his shirt for the time being. She washed her outfit earlier. So, with little to no effort, Naoya rip his shirt off her body. Hina startled, before she cover her front.

He force himself to lay on top of her, before he lift her front. He don't really let his weight on her, because that might cause fracture.

"Wow, you are petite, but I must say... You have a nice body." He starts to lick her ears, neck and down as well as kneading and fondling her breasts.

"Stop..." Hina shivers. It's cold, it's scary and no one else is here. Well, she knew that they are married but, to have a sexual relationship are too much for her. She was once raped, once gave birth and her child die!

How she supposed to live and act normal?!

"What a nice ass." He speak. Oh, how she hate his dirty words about her body.

"Zenin, stop this-"

"So cute calling me like that huh? I prefer my real name." He touch her deeper.

"Hah-" Hina covers her mouth upon the sudden erotic sound leave her lips. Naoya found her sweet spot less than 10 minutes of touching her.

"Oho, what a little whore you are. You like it there?" He turns her body around, before he undo his pants. 

"Stop, I-"

"Relax a bit, it would not hurt. I promise." He licks his lips, before he force a kiss on her.

Of course, Hina tries her best to move and so on. But he slam her shoulder to the bed so hard, that she couldn't move. This man even want to have his way inside her mouth. Hina close her mouth tight, but it makes the Zenin furious.