Nine

Nine

****NOT EDITED****

Love has no time frame... Ngidakwe uThando mina. (I'm drunk in loveee)

In one day I already have information that can make or break this so called relationship I have with Phila. I have already fought with my father and his brother so you can imagine the Rambo-ness that I'm dishing out to everyone. Mr Phefumula is very rude might I add so I answered him the way he was meant to be answered plus I loved the fact that I kept making my future boyfriend slash husband smile when I did.

When I get home i want nothing more than to throw myself on my bed and sleep till forever comes but I guess I wished that out loud. I find my father and brother pacing around in the lounge. Hayiibo these two and loving drama. "Sanibonani (Greetings)" usually when I enter a room that has my father in it I don't really greet because what's the use? They both jump up like thunder was inserted under their feet. Were they preparing for my funeral?

"Hey baby girl, where are you coming from?" My brother and his questions fit for a five year old, haiibo I'm 21 I can go and come back anyhow I want. I'm not a loose teenager mina. I shrug before replying to the question "I got caught up in the library" you know that sound that really sounds annoying because then why don't you just say what you want to say? These days my father has become my nemesis shame futhi I'm not even going to rave about why.

"Ok manje (now) does your phone no longer work?" My brother and he's questions haii ke. A phone at a library kanti what would you be doing at the library if you are intending to go Dj on your phone using one of those apps? "It was on silent Bhuti thus the library" yaz I'm tired I mean I had a long day, I think that I am someone's girlfriend plus nje I think I already have in-laws from hell. Yoh haii we live movie kind of lives shame. Never.

"Please excuse me I have a paper to prepare for" I've been here close to an hour and all I got was a sound from my father that indicated that he didn't believe a word I uttered. So what's the use of staying here when it's clear that neither of us are going to apologize. I was mainly going to apologize for peace sake not because I was wrong because then chances of me entering heaven would be close to non.

My bedroom depresses me sometimes bakhithi (guys) I mean I've been locking myself in here performing my heart out for the best tears in 24 hours so you can imagine the strain I have been under. I wonder where Nkanyiso is and why it is so quiet in the house besides the two grown men's whispers. Scrolling through my messages I receive one that is very shocking. It reads: "I wonder what daddy dearest would think if he knew that you're shagging the enemy. Nevertheless please make sure you rid yourself off my man before things get dirty."

Does this girl listen to Sza? That song that says my man is my man is your man, her that's her man too. So I'm not going to entertain foolishness. If she has a problem, she should discuss it with Phila since he asked her out not the other way around. I have way more things to tend too than a horny main chick asking for favors. I'm not even Phila's wife yet and already I get thirsty messages from insignificant people.

This headache keeps showing me flames. I just have this heavy feeling in my mind that is meant to remind me of something, on instinct I take a look at the date on my phone 05 September. Why is this month so familiar and why do I feel like I am connected to It? Let me take a nap because this headache has no mercy.

*********

Please tell me why I keep thinking that my life is everything but this comedy/horror/sci-fi/action thriller? My father's story is much more detailed than that of Phila as to why the two family's don't get along much. I'm in awe at the fact that this man called me here and started telling me a story of two very loving bestfriends that adored one another and had a friendship guarded by trust and loyalty only to end in betrayal and heartache.