Prologue- Love through the ages..

TRAILER FOR BOOK ABOVE..check it out ❤️❤️XxX

"My thoughts are free to go anywhere.... It's surprising how they always find your direction"- Anonymous.

~•~

Lauren Bridges....That's me..

Tall, light brown hair, sporty and nerdy.

I'm what they say a conflicting personality.

In love with writing,in love with video games.

In love with metal, in love with classic music.

In love with beauty...

I love just staring at the pureness of the sun set and rise.

In love with poetry.

A typical 17 year old teenager.

Volleyball is my passion alongside my love of my life... Lily, my doggy...

I do have a deadly flaw though.

I'm the good girl to everyone... But deep inside I hide myself... I have no innocence.

And my deepest desire? I'm a good girl that loves the bad boys...

~•~

💛Lauren P.O.V💛

I breathe, letting air flow in my lungs.

I twist the ball in my hand... Examining the opponents weaknesses.

The crowd is flooded in silence, tension burning in the air.

I raise the ball in eye level... Focusing my mind on the target.

Throwing the ball in the air I step gently forward bringing all the weight of my chest to my hands... My palm lock with the ball catapulting it to the opposite side of the net, hurtling at abnormal speed.

The piercing sound of the buzzer slices through my ears... Letting me know that I aced the serve.

I won.

I won!

My heart races as I stare dumbfounded.

The crowd erupts in chaos... Cheering and screaming my name. They blur out of reality.

I WON.

'Ladies and gentlemen... South Milford High is our new CHAMPION OF THE YEAR,'

I stumble at the jolting sound of the referee.

My teammates race towards me and lift me off the ground.

I burst into laughter and giggles, as I bathe in victory.

Out of the corner of my eye I catch a dark figure smirking smugly at me... My eyes transfixed at the brown eyes penetrating me.

He walks away... His head lowered.

I stare at him. He turns his head towards me grinning cockily.His brown hair falling in his startling eyes.

My vision drowns in people surrounding me screaming my name.

'LAUREN!LAUREN!LAUREN!'

❌o❌o❌

"It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it." - Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle

NEW BOOK.... So FUCKING excited....

Pls give this book a shot... It's worth it TRUST me.... Read a few chapters and if you don't like it stop not PLS try this out I work really hard to become an author it's my dream.

Anw hope you enjoy the prologue... Trust me later chapters will be MUCH larger.

Hugs and Kisses XoXoX

Reminder:This is in The Wattys2015 so please support <3

UPDATE: hahahhaha in here 8-9 months later and this book has 6K views OMG thanks

XxX