Chapter 8-Drown The Sorrows(Beach Party: Part 2)

The second part of the Beach Party Chapters... Enjoy and vote for the Wattys 2015

"If I drink the Poison... WIll the venom in my veins wash away," x

Chapter 8 xx

I follow Jayce shuffling towards the other end of the beach. Away from all the monotone drunk party shit behind us. We settle down near the sizzling water frothing on the darkened sand. We settle down gazing at the crashing of the misty waves and the roaring sound of hungry water eating the sand away.

'Look at that smile,' he says, grinning.

'Watching nature always makes me smile,' I answer, looking at him.

'All I know is that I have a natural beauty before me,' he says. I flush in embarrassment, blushing in my cheeks. He brushes my cheek softly. He inches in for a kiss.

Time freezes, and all the thoughts evade my mind. He brought you here for the kiss.

He doesn't want you.

You are just like the others

You are not special...

He just wants to get in your pants.

What he says is bullshit.

Then time returns to normal and I find Jayce centimeters from my lips, his eyes closed and his breath tickling me.

I stop him. I don't want to be one of the others... Sure Jayce is the type I always desired and craved but I just don't want to be one of many others.

His face swirls into confusion , but then a frown shapes his face,' I'm sorry... I did not mean to be so forward, I got carried away.'

'No it's fine...' I say, looking at the sea, hugging my knees closer to my chest.

'I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward,' he apologizes.

'...'

'You think I brought you here for this,' he lowers his head.

'It's hard to forget your past.... The way you treat women,' I say.

'I want to tell you more,' he says,' tell you more about my past.'

'Then tell me,' I say, looking at him.

'I...' He starts but faint shuffling is heard and I twist my head to find Nick smiling towards us.

'What do you know,' he smirks, his blonde hair glistening in the moonlight,' another one of your bitches huh? Scored for another night,' he laughs. I winder my eyes.

WHAT?! How dare he? I use to like the bastard!

Jayce leaps to his feet grabbing Nick from the collar of his shirt.

'What the fuck asshole,' Jayce growls,' she is not a bitch... She isn't like them or...her. And she is far more special than your stupid sluts,' he fumes.

'Okay man,' Nick chuckles,' calm down... Don't get worked up all over a girl,' he smiles.

'I'll get worked up at anything I fucking wish,' he threatens. I stand up getting in between them.

'I'm still here... Cut it off,' I say.

'Just leave,' says Jayce to Nick. Nick wears a jumbled expression.

'I don't get you man... First you fall for that red head chick, then you fuck whoever wears skimpy clothes then you hit me for stating the obvious... Shit you are fucked up,' he growls, throwing his hands in the air exasperated.