Chapter 6- Push up bras and China Plates

Evan Peters as Dan Sanders👆• <3

"Ο έρωτας με έρωτα περνάει"
(Love is forgotten with another love) ❤️ x

💛Lauren P.O.V💛

Saturday
I groan as Katy pulls me in Victoria Secret. I halt pulling on Katy's hand.

'Wait!!!!' I mumble, frustrated,' why Victoria Secret, I don't need anything from there.'

'You need new lingerie,' she shakes her shoulder winking.

Confusion hits me on the forehead,' why???'

'You are going to a party,' she clarifies,' a real party!!! Who knows who you will hook up with?' She shrugs.

'What?! I'm not hooking up with anybody,' I narrow my eyes,' that's it!' I pull my hand away,' not going.' Katy throws her hands in defeat.

'You. Are. Going. Want. It. Or. Not,' she stresses each syllable, her eyes a death warning. It actually scares me.

'Fine... Stop looking at me like you are the terminator,' I roll my eyes and enter The plush looking store, full with lingerie that a year ago would never fit my body. We stride through the racks with colorful bras. Some are lacy. Some have crochet details, others have intricate flowers sown upon. Push up bras, strapless bras. Then we pass the panties, I widen my eyes at some of the very revealing ones, and I scoot closer to Katy.

'Do I really need something from here?' I whine in her ear.

'Yes, and shut up,' she remarks, bluntly.

'You are such a bitch,' I whisper in her ear.

'Thanks for the compliment,' she smirks back at me,' what cup size are you?' She puzzles. I shrug.

'I don't know,' I admit. I always forget about my cup size.

Katy searches around, for help,' there are no fucking workers in here?' She sighs heavily.

'Lets just go to the cashier,' I suggest. Katy nods and pulls me towards the cashier. A man stands there with curly blonde hair, and a muscular back, draped with a black tee that defines the bones.

'Excuse me,' I breathe. The man turns around.

OMG

'Dan??' I widen my eyes,' you work in Victoria Secret?' He smirks, revealing his cute dimples at the side of his blushing cheeks. His eyes smile at me, his ruffled hair falling over his face.

'Family problems,' he says, scanning my body. I feel warm blood rushing in my cheeks.

'Oh,' I say,' sorry then,' Katy nudges my shoulder,' umm is there anyone to help me here?'

'I'm the only one here,' he grins, his brown eyes glinting,' I can help you with anything,' he licks his lips.

'Yes,' Katy intrudes,' Lauren forgot her cup size,' Katy grins wickedly. Realization hits me. Dan comes out of the desk.

'Lets measure you then,' he says, tilting his head slightly back, bobbing his Adam's apple. The light shadows his face defining his bones even starker.

I flush in embarrassment, gulping down the knot in my throat. I open my arms to my side. He inches in, placing his hands behind my back. I must have turned the shade of a tomato.

Fifty shades of red... Way to go to be calm Lauren

His fingers brush my back as he brings the tape to measure my bust, his lips so close to mine... I can feel his warm breath tickling my neck. I slowly close my eyes. Oh Nathaniel. Nathaniel? I snap back to reality. Dammit forget about him Lauren.