Chapter 5-Smoke and Tears

Dedicated to: Fangirl_kayla for being awesome 💗 x

TRAILER FOR BOOK ABOVE❤️ check it out <3

"Smoke... Drink, who cares if you die earlier. Love already kills you everyday"

~•~

Katy sashays down her steps. Her brightly lit hair curled around her shoulders, her eyes striking Emerald, sparking like the diamond, her dress a casual satin black fabric with lace designs on the sleeves. I on the other hand next to her, wear one of Katy's high waisted jeans that hug my curves and a lacy white X-large crop top that drapes above my chest.

Aiden gulps down a knot in his throat, his eyes scanning Katy... Then his rips his gaze from her and checks me out.
I cross my hands and purse my legs together... I look like a total 13 year old.

We drive to the cinema. Fighting through the swarms of people, I am blinded by the neon lights. After several minutes of argument we settle on seeing Pitch Perfect 2. Katy and I do a victory dance as a bored looking Aiden rolls his eyes.

Katy and I sing unanimously,' we got our ticket for Pitch Perfect two,' we throw our hands In the air,' to buy our popcorn on the way,' we grab Aidens hands and pull him slowly,' and we sure would like your sweet company.'

'OKAY.... I'm coming GOD stop with that stupid song!!' He exasperates.

We flash him a shut up look and he closes his mouth. Buying our popcorn( with salt only) Aiden gobbles half the pack in 2 mins. We sit down and wait anxiously.

Katy's eyes light up as a thought surges in her mind,' so what do you think of your new history teacher... I heard he is hot.'

I blush, but I lower my head, hiding the radiating warmth of the evading blood in my cheeks. Aiden shrugs.

'All the girls in my class are drooling over him,' he says, they both look at me. I widen my eyes.

'What do you want?!' I ask, my heart beat slightly picking up.

'Do you find him hot?' Asks Aiden... Stupid question.

'Umm... I guess so?' I say,' what do you want guys I'm still getting over that night,' both of them shut up instantaneously. Should I tell them it was him? Should I tell them of the strange feelings I get when I'm around him?

I decide against it... They would laugh at me if I told them such a thing. Katy perks up again,' hey don't let yourself down again... It's over.. The past is in the past right,' she smiles,' you told me that.'

'Yeah,' I say a smile creeping up my lips.

'Did you hear guys?' She starts her gossiping,' word on the block is that the history teacher is one of the trouble makers... You know the The6 gang right???' She asks.

'Yeah?' We both answer.

'He is part of it!!!' She says lighting up.

We both widen our eyes in disbelief,' WHAT?!' We gasp together.

Aiden twist my eyebrows,' how on earth did they make him a teacher?'

'Guy is a genius not just trouble... His mind is that of an owl... Never forgets a face or words... He might be one of the badies but all the schools want him as a teacher,' Katy clarifies, switching to gossip mode.

I linger on those thoughts, smiling to myself as I recall his wickedly flirtatious grin, then I frown at myself for doing so.

You feel nothing Lauren!