Chapter 19-Bonfire songs and tents for 2

'We aim to please'- Fifty Shades of Grey

Important authors note: Guys I'm really thinking of changing the books name... I mean 'Dearest Love' was intended for a short story and I actually want to make it a more playful title... What do ya guys think? Is it a good idea? Head down to the comments and pitch your ideas... If I like a title I will use it. Now enough rambling let's start with the chapter. WARNING: if anyone doesn't like steamy scenes yeah you should probably get out lol.

UPDATE: Edited a few pages as I rushed to finish the chapter before... Enjoy the revamped version.
-------------------------------------------

His fingers pull on the chords and soft tunes fill the starry night. Nathaniel starts singing... Whoa his voice is so good... On tune, the melody carried by the swift breeze.

The fire blazes in front of us. My dad starts small talk,' so Nathaniel what teacher are you?' Papa asks.

Nathaniel's eyes trail from the guitar up to me; they seem flaming with an ambiguous light. It sends shivers up my spine. Still playing the chords with his fingers he responds to dad,' a history teacher,' he smirks.

Dad looks at me,' Lauren... Your last history test was quite the disappointment,' I frown holy shit... Where the fuck is this going?' Maybe Nathaniel could help you...' He turns back to Nathaniel,' you know tutoring.

'Oh sugar honey iced tea,' I breathe. Everyone turns to me... I flush.

'What?' Says dad. I stutter. I start smacking the air, I smile nervously.

'Lots of mosquitos here,' I force a smile. Dad returns his gaze to Nathaniel still dabbling on the guitar.

'So would you mind tutoring Lauren?' Nathaniel looks at me his eyes full of secrets.

'Yeah... Why would I say no?' He says.

'Yeah woo yeah I think it's time to sleeeeep,' I yawn trying to attract attention to steer the conversation away from its source. I stand up trying to look hyper.

'Yeah it's getting very late we should hit the sack,' smiles Malcolm.

5 minutes later I was lying in my tent staring at the brown sheets. Through the transparent material I watch Nathaniel's tent and his figure as he changes his shirt. My eyes start closing the lids softly getting heavier. I fall softly to sleep.

---
The room ahead is white, as if painted with liquid clouds. I stand up walking around this void. No sound is heard... No sound at all. Through the blank whiteness I see a blur emerge... A blur of red. The figure becomes clearer.

'It's me... It's me,' the figure whispers. The woman wears a red dress up to her ankles, her face blurred out and I'm unable to distinguish her features.

As if she is wind she curls around me the red merging with the white surroundings.

'It's me,' it whispers again and again.

The figure disappears.

'It's me,' says the reflection of myself. The replica of myself stands and smiles before me adorned with a black long sleeve dress. I... The replica laughs, and it echoes menacingly around me.

Her eyes; my eyes are swirling black, dark as night. No sparkle from within.

A breeze picks up blowing my reflections hair to her face. When the strands of hair expose her face it's not her anymore.

'It's me,' a familiar girl with blonde hair stands before me with a smirk on her face... Her grey eyes pierce me,' it's me' it repeats. A deeper voice echoes behind me. I turn around and Nathaniel looks at me.