Chapter 20- Falling In Love... That is all.

'People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for'-To kill a mockingbird.

Authors Note: You'd be happy to hear that I thought of the new title idea... After careful thinking I have concluded to a name that pleases me loads... Of course with the name a new cover of course( I love making covers )
And the new name issss (drum roll)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Loving Mr Danger

Do you like it? I hope you do... Post your ideas down below as o how you find the new name
------------------------------------------
Lauren P.O.V

The new girl; Dana stares at me with squinted eyes. The grey burns below her lashes, and I seem mesmerized by her stare. Cindy and Arabella hug me again.

Cindy is gorgeous; tall with natural blonde hair that curls over her shoulders; her eyes an emerald diamond. Arabella is her total opposite... She is a bit shorter than me, with jet black short hair and stunning grey eyes. She smiles at me, with her bright smile.

'Lets get to practice!' She squeaks. And with that she drags me to the volleyball field, my ponytail smacking Cindy in her face. Laughing I look back at her as I'm dragged, flashing her an apologetic look. My eyes catch Dana's prowling gaze. I've seen her before...  And not in my dream.

***
Volley practice flies by in a blur of blue and yellow balls, and through motions of dripping sweat. The adrenaline still pumps in my body. Coach Ana congratulates me at my form and strength.

She jogs over to me from the opposite side of the huge gymnasium, her red hair cut short and formed in a tight bun. Her face is slightly aged, mid 30's and her eyes always shine, with electric blue light. She is part Russian. She starts talking in her Russian accent... Ah I missed her so much.

She hugs me tightly,' it's as if you were here yesterday... Great job Lauren,' she  smiles.

'Thanks,' I beam.

'How are you?'the smile lingers on her lips,' I was going to come to see you at the hospital but I was in Russia.'

'I'm fine,' I say, nodding,' I'm better now and I'm ready to jump into matches... School is coming at an end next week and I'm going to focus on volleyball all the way,' I smile widely.

'I'm happy to hear that,' she pats me on the shoulder,' it's game season... Next week it's the first game, and I'd love it if you were my setter.'

'Of course I want to... I missed matches so much,' I smile. Her eyes shift to the new girl.

'The girl,' I say,' Dana... What place is she playing?' I ask.

'She is a Libbero ( volleyball term)' she tells me,' she is a kind girl,' she goes on,' she joined our team around a week ago... Her father is one of the sponsors.' My eyes linger  on her... A nagging feeling eats my mind. I have seen her again. And she radiates a weird aura that slams me hard.

I shake my head. Never judge a book by its cover.

~•~
The Next Day:

13/06/2015
Dear Diary-
Fuck first exam today.
***
Katy jumps on me,' I'm so ready!' She smiles,' on a scale of one to ten how ready are you?'