Chapter 25-Locked Silence

'I seek a flower in the grave,' - Mine

The shadow drapes over her eyes, hands digging in her skin... her struggles vainly shake the air. Her scream drowned in his palm. Help.

Nathaniel P.OV

'You have a letter,' Levy tells me.
'A letter? What's this the 18th century?' I smile at him.
'I don't know son it was on the doorstep,' the fine lines around his eyes crease as he smiles. I grab the envelope off his hand and walk up the stairs trudging to my room. Falling on my bed I rip the lining of the letter letting the papers slip out. Confusion stirs my mind

Pictures fall on my bed. My eyes recognize the brown hair... the kind eyes. My arms shaking I throw them down. No..No No. the room suddenly gets smaller... the walls caving in.

I run down out of the house and get on my bike my mind in a twist. I press numbers on my phone franticallly.

'Yes, Nathaniel,' Jacob answers as I roar my bike to life.

'They have her,' the like falls silent.

'Meet me at the usual place,' jacop answers.

I curve through the roads, Hungry to find her.

Lauren P.O.V

It's grey. I've been in this grey room for far too long. My hands bleed from banging. Can someone come. It's too ... grey. I place my head in between my hands. I flinch as he metal door opens. I shift my weight to the wall. The figure of the man comes closer.

'Stay back,' I say,' don't touch me,'

'Fiesty little one... is a shame you aren't a red head,' he tells me with a low voice. I stand to my feet,' come with me.' He pulls on my arm. I tug back. I drive my leg on his thigh.' Strong one,' I spit on his face.

'Leave me alone,' I demand. His hand falls on my mouth. I kick him on the groin, doubling over I start running for the door but he grabs my ankle and pulls me back.

'You are making it hard for me not to strike you ,' he laughs.

'Do it and I'll bite your fingers off.'

'Wonder what else you can bite?' He smirks. I swing my hand to his face grabbing my wrist ... he places a cloth over my eyes. Darkness again. I hear a few snaps as if a camera is being clicked .

'What the hell do you want?' I scream. Silent follows with the odd rings of the camera.

'We need your little boyfriend to learn his lesson,' the man whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine. I feel my body being carried... I squirm over the weight of the body.

'He will come get me,' I say dangling off his shoulder,'

'That's what we want him to do.'

'And then he will cut your balls off,' I smile. I hear him chuckle.

'I'll let him try,' he answers.

'And I'll be watching... you have popcorn here?' I joke.

'Careful with your wit girl... we don't want you in pieces till he comes gets you,' I shut my mouth.

He'll come get me... The man ties my hands behind my back... need to get this off. The blindfold still on I shake my head letting the material drop to my neck.

Step one done...
The room is vacant. The man set me down to the wall and left. I squirm my body lifting my butt up bringing my hands below. I grunt. I pull my hands over my legs and to my mouth. I pull on the thin ropes. What kind of kidnappers use thin rope? I pull on the edges with all my might. The material loosens up... just a little more. I look at the room a small window on the tip of the wall.

Nathaniel P.O.V

I scream on the phone,' where do you have her?' Jacob stands next to me inpatient. The man on the other lines calm voice drives me crazy.... she ... she could be getting hurt now,' answer me!' I demand.

'Just bring me the money and we won't hurt a hair of her beautiful head,' I clench my teeth, pacing around.

'Just say where and when,' I tense,' I'll bring the money,' I pound my palm on my head. The man murmurs the place.

'Be there at 12 at night... and no cheating or... I'll see what she is capable of... she is a fiesty one,' he throttles through the line.

'Dare touch her and I'll kill you,' he hung up before I finished my sentence.
I stomp on the ground.

'Fuck .... fuck off Christian',I scream. Jacob walks to me. I push him away,' stop... you realise they have her... I don't know what she is going through whAt if they are hurting her jacop?' I breathe harshly...

'Calm down Natha,' he says.

'I can't FUCKING calm down... I don't have the money I don't have the freaking money to go and save her, I want her here with me not with those bastards.'

'She is a smart girl,' he says,' she will be able to do something, now calm and think for a minute,' I stop pacing and look him in the eyes. My throat closes up... I swallow the tears. Jacop hugs me patting me on the back....

'Listen... Christian called me in the morning. He has the money . He sold the drugs back,' he says.

'Where is he? Call him!'

The day was a blur of driving. I got the money for Christian making him a promise that I will beat him up later, and I impatiently waited at the doorstep of my house till 11 o clock. I circled an object in my hands; sleek and black. The trigger looked so ominous and desirable... I placed the gun in my jacket as the sun fell down the sea. 11:30. I stand up

Time to go.

Lauren P.O.V

The ropes fall off my wrists. I smile standing up. I jump up grabbing the edge of the brick space on the window. Grunting I let go of one hand and try to smash through the window with my fist. I bite my lip as the window smashes and the glass penetrates my flesh. I try grasping the wall with my feet but vainly. The shards shower me cutting the surface of my skin. I squint my eyes. The door opens.

'What's this noise,' the man groans. I fall to the ground. I grab the shard of glass and run to him. I slash at him but he blocks my hand with his arm. I slash again and he shifts to the left. He kicks me in the tummy. I fly back into the shards of glass. They prick my back. My eyes blur, reality fades.

Xx
Yo ... well so sorry .... life was crazy man... currently in a plane writing this but so sorry guys for the delays... your demand brought my inspo back... j guess the book is nearing the end... I'll say 2-3 chapters left and I'll try to finish it before Christmas... thanks for the votes and votes... head down to the comments and let me know what y'all thought... xxx bye loves