Chapter 13-Hot N'Heavy {Part 2} Lucky Misfortune

'I want your soft breath to tickle my neck... Your body on mine... Merged and loved... One,'- Anonymous x

Part two of the Hot N'Heavy chapters

A/N: Modified the first pages :)

⭐️️️Nathaniel P.O.V⭐️

'Looking for something?' I inquire. I search her eyes, her oh so beautiful eyes. I see confusion overlap the blue shades and sparks of lust... Twisting and spiraling in hidden passion. Exactly what  I love about eyes.

She gasps, opening her mouth but no words emerge but slight moans... That tease me.

'I...I,' she stutters. Her eyes fall on my lips and she squirms lightly below me.

I grin, as I see the sparkles burst in her eyes... Her imagination running wild.

'Oh my god! I'm so sorry... I don't know what to... I... Uh I'm so terribly sorry,' she frowns, batting her long smooth lashes. I smirk at her embarrassment. A blush rises hot on her cheeks... Warmth expands over my groin as I gaze up and down her figure.

'There is nothing to feel sorry about,' I purr. Her feet shuffle below me... Squeezing her thighs together succumbing to my stare.

'I was...was looking for the ... Uh,' she scavenges her mind,' the bathroom?' she gulps down the knot in her throat.

'Well you took a wrong turn right towards my room... And my arms...' I smile.

'Mr Howard,' she mutters.

'️️Nathaniel.... Natha just for you,' I say.

'I have to go...get off,' she looks into my eyes... She presses my chest trying to shove me off.

She lets her lips hang open. I recall Dylan's words,"All girls love the bad boy style."

'I know you wanna be here...' I whisper.

'Oh really?' she smirks. I lower my arms beside her head and decrease the distance parting our lips. She scans me, taking in every inch of my face,' what makes you think that?... Natha,' she breaths my name.

'The fire in your eyes,' I answer... She bites her lip.

'This is wrong,' she says but she doesn't take her lusty blue eyes from me.

'Wrong? Are we wrong... I see passion... Something real... ,' I say whispering in her ear.

'Is it wrong to taste your lips,' she asks liking her lips.

'No...' I breathe in her ear.

'Pinch me...' She softly breathes... Her intentions for it to not be so loud yet a soundless whisper... But I can't change her words. I pinch her skin under the crop top lightly.

'Its not a dream,' I reassure. She smiles,'It most definitely is for me,' I mumble below my breath,' you suck at breaking in a house... You would be a terrible thief.'

'I need practice,' she smiles. Oh fuck... Lauren in my bed....

'A criminal in the makings,' I say.

'Enlighten me then,' she raises an eyebrow.

'Want the journal?' I ask.

'Yes,' her face twisting to seriousness.

'What's the magic word?' I ask.

'Pretty please?' She pleads rolling her eyes. She smiles cutely.

'You need to go back to school,' I say, teasing her sparkling her eyes.

'You need to loose weight you weigh 500 tonnes,' I see pain in her eyes as I push down on her,' and you need to wear a shirt sometimes,' she gulps.