Chapter 4-Trouble? Double Trouble

DylanO'BrienasAidenComm👆•

TRAILER FOR BOOK ABOVE...check it out ❤️x

"Desire is the sweetest drug"

The light seeping from the window, hugs perfectly the smooth darkness of his face...

I freeze in place gazing in his eyes.

His hands freeze in place, his eyes widening in surprise.

He rolls his eyes down my frozen body, blood rushes warmly in my cheeks.

I lower my head, shyly avoiding his eyes.

Lynda mutters an apology and sits down. I echo her movements and I sit down, gulping at my discomfort.

What should I do? Talk? Stare? I can't help but look at his gorgeous features, remembering the day he brought his fist on bastards school. The way his muscles flexed and his face shadowed under the dim light.

I rub my fingers together, my head hung down. Just looking at him makes my stomach bubble in anticipation and... Desire.

I bite my lip hard, hiding the lust burning in my eyes.

'Excuse me,' mutters, a low, familiar voice rattling my bones,' your name mrs? Would you like to tell your teacher your name,' he says the word teacher so softly... As if he doesn't want it to be true.

I raise my head slowly, and anxiously, brown swirls of glory gazing back at me with a warm grin. I gulp down my desire, to embrace him and... And kiss him.

'Lauren... Lauren is my name,' I croak, my voice cracking. (Crap... I'm so lame) I swallow hardly, at his glowing figure. Gosh he makes me feel so strange... He is my teacher... Why? Why my teacher?

He smirks, I don't know why but it looks very flirtatiously. Trick of the light?

Aiden next to me, nudges my shoulder.

I blink out of my daydream... He is my teacher! My teacher! He looks so young. Youth burns in his eyes and warm smile. His clothes are so sleek ad freaking badass that he looks like a bad boy.... The way he glistened in the sun, before with his shades on he reminded me of Johnny Depp... Hot and bad. But he was a teacher.... A teacher!

Yet when he beat up my almost rapist he did it smoothly, he looked like he was part of the dark side... The trouble side.

And now my world was blown away. My teacher!!

'Lauren...' He purrs, leaning on my desk, crushing me with his seductive gaze. I swallow hard, nodding,' can you please hear me when I talk...'

I nod again anxiously,' excuse me... sir,' I say, grabbing my pencil, to distract myself.

Aiden whispers in my ear,' what the fuck is wrong with you?' He quizzically looks at me. Should I tell him... I decide to keep it to me. Not even Katy will know this. Well for now.

My rescuer strides to the front of the class, behind the podium, he slides his leather jacket off, revealing a stark white V-neck that hung in his muscular body perfectly. I traced the lines in his arms, shifting on my seat.

I look down breathing. Stopstopstopstop. My palms start sweating, as he grabs a marker and scrawls his name on the board. My heart races... Finally his name (evenhishandwritingisdamnsexy)

It wrote, Nathaniel Howard.

What a graceful name. I shake my head to snap out of it.

'I'll be your history teacher until the previous one returns from maternity leave,' he muses as he casually places his hands in his dark naval blue jeans.