Chapter 1-Habits

TRAILER FOR BOOK ABOVE...check it out

"But when I set eyes on you, suddenly the stars were not a million miles away," -Anonymous

💛Lauren P.O.V💛

I blast the music in my room.

The sweet melodies float around and I start dancing to the music.

'My songs know what you did in the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark!!!!!' I sing dancing around.

I hit the high note perfectly... I do a victory dance swaying my hips.Not a worry in my head I continue shuffling my feet as the loud music pulses in my ear.The guitar solo comes in and I grab my invisible air guitar and I start grinding it slashing my hair up and down.

Letting them sway in the air.... It makes me feel free. Away from all the pressures of school.Lately I feel that the world is on shoulders.... I know it's dramatic but school is too much for me, especially when my parents are strict as fuck.I continue dancing and jumping in the air, singing along the tune.Someone screams my name.

'LAUREN,' i abruptly stop slamming the off button to my iPhone.

'It wasn't me!!!!!'I joke loudly.

But the voice is not that of my mother and fathers.... It's a lower voice, husky and sexy.I walk to my window grabbing the curtain. I pull it away.Aiden looks up, smirking his brown hair always glistening in the sun.

'Come over,' he yells at me.

Aiden Comm. My best friend... I've known him forever... We share a brotherly bond.

He is tall, gorgeous hair, skinny but bulky at the same time (can that even happen? Anw) his nose is upturned and he has a firm jaw. He is everything a girl drools over... Geeky yet feisty.

We never thought about romance...I don't know... It would ruin what we built up to now I guess That doesn't mean I didn't have any dreams with him though 😉

I go to his house like everyday.

One day I just went in the morning and his father woke up.... And I was like standing there awkwardly like,' hey,' while he gazed at me, ruffled hair, no pants just underwear, embarrassment gleaming in his eyes.

I recall that day and I giggle.

~•~

I open my wardrobe shuffling through my clothes.

I grab naval blue shorts and couple it with a plain cotton shirt. I slip my white sneakers with gold laces and I look in the mirror.

Damn Girl

My hair is puffy and concentrated at one side making my lips look puffier and juicier. My waist looks slim and my hips wider...

I'm curvy and I love it.I drop my gaze to my legs, long and slim, and yepp a thigh gap.I smile at my efforts.... I managed to lose 20 kilos in a summer, after going vegan.I had a problem with my weight for 16 years. Always losing then gaining.

I spent sleepless nights, tears scarring my face, crying at my body size.I was never obese.... But it felt like it... And the moment I saw myself in the mirror with all the layers of fat.

I just stared away, unable to look at my reflection. It was too painful to feel like the fattest one around.... No one gets it though.

(No one...)

My eyes sparkle... They say that sparkling eyes are a sign of wisdom.

They shine with a peculiar light. I like to think I'm smart... But when I tell that to my older sister she is like,' more like stupid,' and she laughs closing the door in my face.