Chapter 9-Reflection In the Blade.

'Physical pain eventually becomes bearable... True pain is emotional pain'-Teen Wolf ❤️ x

NOTE: chapter contains self-harm

⭐️️️Nathaniel P.O.V⭐️

I carried her in my arms. Delicate and vulnerable, her eyelids slowly fluttering and closing. Her chest was rising softly, and I heard her steady breaths, felt the gently brush of her breath on my neck as her head was nestled on my shoulder.

When I found her she was sprawled near a bush, puking out alcohol. I rushed to her as she blacked out. I couldn't leave her there. I couldn't leave an angel rot in the streets.

Now in my arms her peaceful face lights before me, and the serene moon casts shadows under her long lashes.

As I took my steps cautiously on the isolated and deserted streets, I rocked her gently in my arms.

When I set her down in her bed she looked like a dove peaceful as ever... Beautiful as ever. The only thing missing was her captivating eyes, that dominated with swirls of wisdom and purity. I softy brushed my lips on her forehead, and she snuggled below me moaning.

Lauren... What are you doing to me?

~•~

💛Lauren P.O.V💛

The stern look on my mothers face does not fade, her blue eyes once full of warmth now void and frozen.

'Yes, mother,' I whisper, tensing up. I rarely saw her this concerned. Only when...

'I forbid you of doing this thing again Lauren!' She says. I stare at her swirling with confusion.

'What do you-'

'Not another teacher Lauren... Cut whatever crap you have going on with that man and stop messing up our lives,' she says, straining her lips to a thin line.

'Mother I don't...' I start, tears welling up in my eyes. What is she talking about? How did she know I have feelings for Nathaniel?

All these thoughts flood my mind leaving me frozen And speechless.

'He brought you home drunk Lauren!! He called me from your phone and brought you home in the most embarrassing state... Then he announced that he was your teacher,' she says,' after everything you decide to have an affair with another teacher... I can't believe you Lauren... Why don't you keep that mouth to yourself huh?'

Her words slam like a giant wave. They wash over me with pain. A tear runs down my cheek.

'I don't have anything-' I defend myself choking on my tears scraping my throat,' mum I swear.'

'Shut up!!!! All that pain you caused and you still do shit like that,' she stands up in a fit of rage, pacing angrily around the room,' how could you Lauren? How the hell could you... Everything your father did to me it's your fault and now.. NOW you are doing it again? You just seem to want to destroy this family huh? Mature and stop god damn acting like a whore of the streets,' she screams slamming the door shut.

I sit there clutching the covers tightly to my mouth. I will the tears to stay in my eyes. But there are too many.

'Mom,' I break in to a sob,' I didn't do anything,' I pull the covers over my head and sob in torturous silence.

There is no way out of the guilt I feel welling in my chest... All because I kissed my teacher.

I was infatuated. A young 16 year old, to caught in her self. Hiding her body in embarrassment due to being too overweight. I shielded my emotions at school but all the self loathing for my body overwhelmed at home.