A New World

Pete's POV 

I open my eyes and adjust my eyes to my surroundings. "Pete! Thank god you awake"

I can feel rough hands caressing my face as I try to get up to a sitting position. Who is this person? 

"Do I know you?" 

"What are you talking about Pete? Is this one of your sick jokes?" He says as he smacks my head lightly. 

"I am sorry but maybe you mistaking me for someone else. I am not Pete." I say as I give my signature smile. 

He continues to stare at my face trying to find any evidence that I might be lying. But I am not and perhaps he realizes this too as his face falls and he sighs.

"Fine. Wait let me call the doctor." He says and gets up to leave the room.

In the meantime I try gathering my thoughts. The last thing I remember is me falling in the lake in the park as I was reading the novel.

"Yes...Yes doctor. It seems he doesn't remember certain things." The guy walks back in with a doctor following him it seems. The doctor checks me as I stay quiet. 

Perhaps this is a new way to fraud people. It would be better if I just stay quiet and keep up with their act.

".....So it seems that because of the head trauma, he has amnesia." The doctor explains.

The guy earlier comes close to me and sits beside me and takes my hand in my hands. "Do you truly not remember me?"

I just nod. Sigh. "I am Pin Saengtham. Your older brother and you are Pete my younger brother. Yesterday when you were running away after your meeting with father, you fell in the lake and woke up just now."

"Why was I running after meeting my father?" I ask. I should gather as much information about myself and this place.

"Well, It was because ..... of your marriage talk with Kinn Theerapanyakul." 

"Kinn Theerapanyakul?" I say or more like shout.

"Why? You remember something Pete?" He asks worried .

"A-Ah...I...I mean I remember some things...yah.... Kinn and my marriage and yah....I had begged  Father to arrange my marriage with him......."

"Yes.....So, you remember Kinn but not me? Do you love him that much?" He mumbles the last part.

I don't remember Kinn rather I read about him. I want to explain but who would believe that? 

"Well, It's possible that he remembers certain things and his remaining memories will come to him slowly." The doctor explains my second brother. 

When I heard Pete Saengtham, I should have known. Only one person had that name. The Minor Villain in KinnPorche. He was the youngest brothers out of the Three brothers in  family. Being a playboy and a nuisance. He was extremely pampered and so grew up to be a rude individual. He fell in love with Kinn and with the influence of his family forced Kinn into an Arranged marriage with him .He hated and bullied everyone that came close to Kinn. After knowing about Porche, he instigated Vegas to split Kinn and Porche. He was later shot to death by Kinn when he tried to poison Porche.

"What is my age Phi?"

"You are 23 Pete. It's okay if you don't remember. Don't stress yourself too much na? Take your time. It's okay if you can't remember much, I will go and talk with Father." He says and leaves. 

I am 23 so there still time till Porche enters Kinn's life. If my memory serves correct, Kinn and Vegas must be 26 this year and they both meet Porche next year when he is appointed as a Bodyguard. And another half a year before Vegas and Pete die.