The Mole

Vegas's POV 

During the Recruitment Process, candidates are asked to list out their preferences. Everyone always puts Main Family first and then The Minor Family because of the Better facilities and Pay. And So, I believed that Build too, like the others, will be swayed because of the Main Family Power and Money and choose them over us. However, to my surprise he choose the Minor Family as his First choice and kept the other option blank. To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. But there was another person who was shocked like me - Kinn. 

Later I was informed about the little meet in the garden between my dear cousin and our newly recruited Bodyguard. According to Nop, Kinn and Build were seen talking with each other in the Garden before the recruitment. It was hard to believe that a stranger helped Macau and approached us without any ill intentions. Now It makes me want to believe that Build was send to the Minor Family on Kinn's requests and hence he must have choose the Minor Family. This furies me. I hate people who act kind but backstab you later. And So, I must make sure to teach this Build guy a lesson. 

"Call Build to my room immediately." I order. 

Soon I hear a soft knock on my door and the cutest creature alive enters my den. He is wearing an oversized hoodie and shorts. he looks a bit sleepy as he rubs his eyes. "You called me Wegath?" 

I get annoyed by the way this lowly guy calls me without any salutations. But I ignore it anyways. 

"Yes, You were supposed to receive a month training before being a bodyguard but I deem you fit for a much better job, my Assistant. And so Instead of the bodyguard training you will help me with the business from tomorrow." 

I tell him and look at his reaction and he seems eager at my proposal. All employees are mandatory to attend special classes in case someone attacked us and they need to save themselves. But considering the fact that he is sent by the Main Family, he must be very good at Martial Arts.

"Yes Khun Wegath. I would be happy to be your Assistant and be of some help to you." He smiles.

He uses Khun when he needs to and just ignores it other times. I think to myself. 

"Nop will inform you about the specifics but There's one thing you need to remember, I expect you to be present at my door at 5 am sharp in the morning. I hate tardiness. You are dismissed."

Just you wait and see Kinn, How I use this Spy of yours against you. I smile looking at the files of Build kept on my table, thinking of the game we about to play.

--------

A/N

I am so angry with Kinn. Because of him now our Vegas will misunderstand Baby Bui. -_- 

But it's understandable since Vegas is so accustomed to the darkness that if he sees a ray of light he immediately suspect it. But don't worry this ray of sunshine will definitely warm his heart and show him Love. Till Next Time Guys.