Proposal

Pete's (Build) POV

Vegas returned Home yesterday and ordered Nop to go to the Main Family Mansion. That's weird. Everything is going way out of hand. Firstly Kinn paying too much attention to me and now this. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Bui...."Vegas whispers softly as he comes behind me.

"Are you cooking something?"

"Yes....It's ramen."

"Can I hug you for a second Bui?"

" You can hug me for more that just a second Wegath."

Vegas hugs Build from behind. It's a gentle hug as he places his head on Build's shoulder.

"Are you tired Wegath?"

"Um.....I am.....I am a lot tired.....To the extent that I feel like giving up Bui..."

I am feeling concerned now. I turn back to face Vegas, cupping his face in my hands.

"Did your Pa scold you again Wegath?"

"I wish he did."

"Then what is it?"

"I....I just realised that it ain't worth it....Nothing is..... Trying to win my Dad's favour... Trying to Beat Kinn.... I don't want to do that anymore.....I don't want to be Vegas Theerapanyakul Bui.......I...I just want to be Wegath.... I would be much more happier"

I can feel Vegas trembling. And so I just hug him more tightly.

It is weird, Vegas only started questioning his Father and going against him after Porche happened and when he realised that it was already a losing game to try and win his father's favour ; the last straw being when he ordered Porche to be drugged and kidnapped. It was his love for Porche that gave him the courage to go against his Father and to wish for a better life.

But then why is it happening now? So Early on in the story especially when Porche hasn't entered in his life.

"Phi....Is the dinner re-?" Macau enters the Kitchen and I hurriedly push Vegas aside.

"Umm.....sorry....You guys can continue don't mind me..."

"I- It's not what you think Macau.." I try explaining

"It's okay na....I understand....I am already 18 and we had sex-ed class"

"N-no...Th..." I look at Vegas urging his with my eyes to help me clear the misunderstanding.

"Macau ....Your results were going to be announced this week weren't they?" Vegas asks him instead.

"U-Um...Regarding that...."

"Come I want to see those....." Vegas then takes Macau and leaves.

.

.

Macau's POV

"What? Are you mad or what?" I angrily ask Hia after listening to his so called plan about his proposal.

"Is that the way you speak to your Older Brother you Brat?"

"Aishhhh........You are a total nutcase. Do you want him to run away from you?"

"No..." He answers in a soft voice. I never thought Hia could speak in such a manner before.

"Also how did you get his finger measurement?" I ask.

"Oh....I didn't....I just saw Bui looking at this ring the other day in the Mall."

"Oh God...... and so you went and bought this engagement ring for him? and that too without knowing his ring size?"