Savior?

Build's POV

After waiting for about 5 minutes after Vegas's departure, I set myself ready as I walk out from the building, looking around I sense that there is no one to be seen, as if no-one was here to begin with. 

In the darkness, I run towards what I suppose is the hotel, taking a turn then another turn, I run as far as I can, hoping that I can be as far away as possible from those masked men, hoping that I can reach in due time to send help for Vegas, all the while silently praying that Vegas is safe somewhere out there until help arrives. 

I am running into the darkness and the alley doesn't seem to be ending , just endless blocks and road ahead. I was so occupied with running and finding for help all the while taking in the surroundings and the boards of the abandoned shops with the moonlight as my aid that I fail to notice a higher pavement as I stumble on it and fall down. 

I scrape my knee as my pants get covered in blood.

'It Hurts.' I hiss in pain. I get up with the help of the railing as I look around, my senses getting more sharper by the second as I seem to hear a faint sound in the distance. 

"What sound is that? Music?"

With only the faint sound to guide me, I limp towards where I suppose I might find some help. But then I hear a person shouting as I turn to look towards the stranger but to my demise, It is one of the masked men that are intended on killing us.

'Shit' I run faster, not as fast as I would have liked because of my hurting knee. The quietness before replaced by the pair of footsteps behind me, closing in by each and every passing second. 

I keep on running as fast as my legs could but then I feel being pulled as the man grabs my hand and stops me from running any further. I try pushing him away but he is way too stronger to be pushed by someone as weak as myself. I then punch him in the face and when he tries to dodge,I kick him in his crotch. 

He whimpers in pain as he falls to the ground. I take this chance to flee as I give him one last pitiful glance. 

After about a minute or so I hear more footsteps approaching from the distance.

"He's there." I hear someone shout as a few more of such masked men come running towards me. There's no way I will be spared if I am caught now. 

'No way. Was I their target and not Vegas? '

'Does this mean Vegas is safe?' I think to myself as I leave a sigh of relief. At least he is safe. 

 *Bang* I hear the sound of gunshots as one of the men chasing me starts firing. One bullet grazes my shoulder slightly as I run into a dead end. And it is now that it dawns on me that this could very well be the last time I am seeing Wegath. Cause there is No Wegath here to save me.

Is this the End? Will I die here? And if I do will I return back to my world?

To the world where I belong?

To the world where there doesn't exist a Khun Wegath?

But isn't he just a character from a book? So what if I fancy him? One day I will have to leave him and return. But then why can't I ? Why is the thought of leaving him so distraughting? I have a family to return to but then why am I hesitating so much?

"Finally. We got the guy Khun Tawan wanted." the guy with the gun says as he approaches me. 

It is the End.

But then from the corner of my eyes, I see a stranger.  Maybe because of the adrenaline and fear earlier, I had failed to notice this stranger in the darkness. But now I can see him clearly as he is leaning on the wall, smoking a cigarette, seemingly unbothered by the fact that someone is going to be dead in front of his eyes.

"Help me" I shout, hoping that this stranger has some ounce of humanity in him to help a stranger in distress. He takes the cigarette out of his mouth and then looks over towards my direction as he gives me a smirk and says, 

"50,000 baht" 

Ehhhhhhhh????????

_____

A/N

Hope you liked the character that turns up to help Build in this chapter. I thought about adding Porche into the story but a bit earlier than what was intended in the Original Novel. But didn't know When or How? and then I got this weird idea when I saw Apo crushing Build in a tight loving hug. How about letting Pete and Porche meet like how KinnPorche were intended to meet. And so here we are..... See you guys in the next chapter guys.