Parasite

Vegas's POV 

I walk to my basement where I have kept that bastard. The bastard is half dead as he is covered in his own pool of blood. I give him a slight kick to wake him up. He seems to move a bit before he start pleading for forgiveness.

"Will you speak now? Who was it?"

"I-It was K-Khun Tawan....." 

'Hmmm.... as expected.....'

"I am sorry.....Please spare me....Please..."

"Hmmmm....The one you should be apologizing to ain't me." 

"Nop..." I call out after I kick the guy one last time. 

"Yes. Khun Vegas."

"Where is Build?"

Nop keeps quiet for a minute, contemplating if he should say the truth and get his head chopped off or lie and get his head chopped off. 

"I asked you something." My voice gets a bit louder now.

"He-He is w-with Porche..." Nop says and then takes a step back.

"How dare that Parasite stick to Bui..." I shout as I kick the half dead person beneath me. Since that Parasite saved my Bui... He acting way too close with my Bui for my liking.... And Bui.... Why is he not staying away from that parasite?

"K-Khun V-Vegas..... C-Can I leave...I g-gave you the information you needed.." The spy asks. 

"Oh my Definitely," I say with a hint of amusement "But not before I give you your present....."

"Nop. Bring my special Kit." 

The guy beneath me seems to have realised what had befallen him as he starts shivering. "No.. No...Khun Vegas.... You said you'd let me go..."

"But Not before I have a little fun of own....Don't worry... I will make sure you are breathing when you leave."

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" And then after many many days, the cries of wretched souls were heard again from the basement. 

"What's that?" Porche asks a maid.

"Ummm...." She hesitates explaining about the basement voices.

"Oh Nevermind....Build......" Porche runs off to Build as he gives him a hug as soon as he sees him. 

"Oh Hi Porche. What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. Just getting bored. Also because a certain someone is busy with work."

Pete laughs a genuine laugh at Porche. "Sorry... Vegas is a bit busy with Spies so I have to do his Office work."

"What? Why? It's as if that Bastard is making a Corporate Slave out of you."

"Anything Porche... And I don't really mind..."

"But someone as pretty as yourself shouldn't be drowning beneath all such piles of paper... You should be showered with Love and Care Pretty....." Porche says as he kisses Pete's hand. 

'Cough Cough.'

"Oh Wegath......" 

"Bui....... What are you doing here with him?"

"Actually I was telling him how someone like him shouldn't be drowning in files and documents of work because of a ba- I mean because of a Nice boss as yourself."

"And what are you doing here with Build?"

"What do you mean? I am a Bodyguard her-"

"Exactly... you are a bodyguard... My bodyguard not Build's...." Vegas interrupts him.