Kidnapper

At The Saengtham Mansion 

"As per the Servants Pete went to sleep early because of the Meeting the next day." Pin explains.

"His Clothes, His jewelries, Cards and also His Phone are still in his room. It means It is less likely that Pete ran away from home. Also, There's nowhere that he can go." Pin further explains to their Father as he's listening carefully. When suddenly the Oldest runs in without knocking on the door.

"I...I know the culprit." Pat said breathing heavily.

Pin made Pat sit down and made him drink water. It seems as though Pat rushed towards the Main Mansion Hall to show his new findings.

"Who is it?" Pin asks after sensing that Pat had calmed down.

Pat clenches the side of the chair and gritting his teeth he says "Neem, my assistant."

"What?" Pin couldn't believe this revelation. "Neem has been working for the Saengtham Family for the Past 7 years. She won't betray us." 

"I won't be suspicious if I didn't have evidence." 

"Look. In our surveillance camera, she was seen entering our IT department. After that she left with what seems to be a pen drive in her hands." 

"But that doesn't mean she kidnapped Pete." Pin counter argues.

"She must have been a spy. She didn't come to work since Pete went missing. You think this is all just a simple coincidence?"  

Pin looks at Pat and then at Father. 

"Send a search team to find them both." Their father says. "I will take my leave. I can't waste my time here, I still have a business meeting to attend with potential investors."

After Father takes his leave, There is an unsettling quiet in the room.

"Is Dad for real?" Pin scoffs. "What does he mean by wasting time. Pete is his son for goodness sake and he is god knows where." 

"Calm down Pin. Dad didn't mean it that way. You know he has work pending from when he took the day off when Pete had the accident."

"ahhh...seriously."

"Wait Wasn't I the one angry a couple moments ago and now you are getting frustrated now?" Pat jokes.

"Better that at least one of us is calm when the other is a fuming angry bull." Pin comments.

Prem Saengtham's POV

"Sorry I wasn't a very good father to my kids." I say as I look at my wife's portrait.

"I thought If I provide them good lifestyle then they would be happy. I earned a lot to see them live lavishly but I forgot that what they needed more was me. Pete said he didn't want to marry Kinn. My boy who always wanted others to bend as per his wishes, came for dinner, helped with Company affairs and was even ready to give up on his love." 

"He grew mature. But God knows where he is now. I hope he comes back home safely. There's so many things I want to tell him. I am still to taste his Tuna dish that he said he would prepare after learning from the Head Chef." I smile at myself thinking about his smiling face.

"He smiles often recently. I wonder ...If I had been a more expressive Father then would it be all be different now Emelia?" I ask my Wife. 

A/N
Guys... This chapter I wanted a bit of Pete's Family POV. Because The Initial Pete was so disregarded by his family and all those misunderstandings made him Arrogant. It wasn't that he was a bad guy but he was just an ignored kid who was deprived of love. But it's nobody's fault really you know... Sometimes parents are so focused on giving their kid all the Luxuries that they forget that the thing they want most is Companionship.
That's for This Chapter. Let's meet again with a new Chapter. 🙂