Hate

Vegas's POV 

I return home late, tired of today's meeting. The Theerapanyakul Airlines and Food Industry are ruled by both My Uncle and Father. Uncle Korn with his intentions clear as the day is planning on Taking over the Food Industry that is controlled by the Minor Family. And For this he is eager to have Kinn marry his competitor's son Pete. My Father not happy with Korn's blatant attempts to crush the Minor Family wants me to make sure that I do everything in my power to have all control over the Theerapanyakul Business. 

Father always felt inferior to Uncle Korn and Thus wants to see Korn defeated. So, he puts me against Kinn by making us fight to see who's the better one. If they both didn't act like they are good brothers while silently plotting against each other then perhaps the relationship between us cousins would have been different.

I am walking towards the Kitchen It's already 3 am and everyone is asleep except for the bodyguards stationed outside. I find that the Kitchen lights are on. That's weird. Only me and Macau reside in this Mansion with Servants stationed in a separate Building and he is never awake this late. I take the gun in my hand and walk with light steps towards the kitchen. If it is a assassin send by the Italians like the last time then I will blast his head off. 

But instead of some Assassins I find there a cute petite guy. Preparing what I suppose is Ramen and humming a song to himself. He walks to the far end of the Kitchen to get some cutlery as he settles himself on the Dining table and enjoys his ramen. Blowing and then slurping as he takes each bite. His lips getting redder by the second because of the hot noodles. I keep looking from where I am standing. 

After a few minutes have passed and I come back to my senses, I walk towards the stranger. Still cautious and hands ready to reach the gun if the situation requires. I stand opposite of him. 

"What are you doing here so late at night?" He stops eating and looks up at me, noodles still in his mouth when he stops biting and *Coughs*. 

I look at him unamazed. "Are you new? Don't you know that the Servants and Bodyguards are not allowed in the Mansion after 9 pm?" I ask my voice getting a bit louder. I expected him to be frightened at my voice as the others do but instead he looks at me and gives me a smile.

"I was hungry so made a late night snack for myself." 

"Do you want some?" He asks me as he lifts his chopsticks trying to feed me the noodles.

"How Dare You!" I scream at him. "Who gave you the permission to feed me food?" 

"I thought you might be hungry after a long day of guarding the Door. You looked tired you know. Sorry if you don't like it." He says again feeling sad and dejected like a puppy. But wait Guarding the door? What does he think I am a bodyguard?

"Fine. I will just keep the Bowl of Noodles here. I know some people don't like eating with strangers so I will leave it here and you can eat once I go. Also, once you done make sure you clean the bowl and keep. I heard Khun Vegas doesn't like dirty things." He says as he gets up to leave. He looks at me again before leaving and smiles "Good night Mister."

Who recruited this stupid servant? I look at the Bowl of Noodles and then at his retreating Back. For a second I thought about eating it. How could I? Eating something as unhealthy as soggy noodles in a bowl of soup.

Yet I find myself sitting at the dining table and eating with the same cutlery the guy used. I must be out of mind. Neither did I reprimand or punish him but instead I am eating this lowly people's food. But in my defense it doesn't taste that bad and I am hungry. I finish the Bowl and am overwhelmed with this new tingly feeling. What is it?

I have always encountered people who look down on me for belonging to the Minor Family or People who are scared of me. Mostly the latter. But this guy, He is neither scared nor looks like he has any ulterior motives. He looks genuinely concerned for me and I hate It. 

YES ..HATE...I HATE HIM.

A/N
I thought since Vegas is deprived of love since the beginning he can't clearly distinguish his feelings. Or rather he unknowingly runs away from Love. But don't worry guys. He will realise his true feelings later.

Hope you liked this Chapter. See you tomorrow with another new chapter 🙂