Feels

Kinn's POV 

The last few weeks I have been thinking about the cute bodyguard of the Minor Family. The way he made me understand my true feelings, then he went and choose the Minor Family over Me. He is interesting to say the least. I don't know why But I want to pursue him and make him mine. 

I walk towards the Minor Family Mansion and see him in their Garden flowering some plants. 

"I didn't know that Bodyguards also have to do the job of a gardener." He turns around and looks at me and smiles a genuine smile.

"OH Khun Kinn. What are you doing here? Meeting Khun Wegath?" 

"No. I came because I missed you." I say and smile.

He seems visibly shy at my statement as he excuses himself and turns around to leave "You are quite Humourous Khun Kinn."

"I will inform Khun Wegath about your arrival." 

He is running towards the Mansion but instead trips on the hose and is about to fall. I instantly run towards him and grab his waist before he falls down. 

He looks up at me. " T-Thankyou Khun Kinn....Or I would have hurt my back"

I stare in his dark eyes without saying anything, he notices the awkward pause and tries pushing me away to make some space in-between us but fails. We are so close to each other. I don't want to let him go so I hold his waist more tightly. His waist is so small. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU SHITHOLE?  Get away from My Employee this Fucking instant" I hear my cousin yelling and before I could move I was yanked away from Build as Vegas comes and pushes me to the ground and standing between us. 

I hurriedly get up to look at him. He looks way too angry for just some employee.

"Nothing much. I just came here to bring him to the Main Family with me." I smirk and wink at Build as Vegas hides him behind his back.

"What Nonsense are you spouting Kinn? He works for the Minor Family. Why would he come with you to the Main Family."

"Because I said so." I look at him and then at Pete and smile.

"You are being unreasonable." 

"I am not Vegas. He belongs to the Minor Family and the Minor family to the Major. And so, He should be submitting to me."

"He will not." Vegas says sternly. 

"It's just an employee isn't he? Then can't you share him with the Main Family."

"No. My bad, I should have made it clear He is more than just a mere employee. So No you can't have him.
Because He is MINE And I hate sharing." He spits the words out of his mouth.
All the employees are looking at us in awe. 

"See yourself out Cousin"
He says as he takes Build by his hands and then leaves.

I didn't know that Vegas had such a soft spot for a mere employee. Vegas who doesn't care about anyone. 

So What? It will be more fun to have Build and seeing Vegas's defeated face when I win. I think to myself.

__________________________

Vegas's POV 

"Are you fine Bui? Did he hurt you somewhere?" I ask him as I check for any injuries as soon as we enter my bedroom. 

"No Khun Wegath."

"Don't call me Khun, Bui." I unconsciously raise my voice at Build.

"So-Sorry...I-I didn't.....*Sigh* I didn't mean to get angry at you."

I bring my face closer to his and place it on his shoulder as I hug him.

"Do you know how scared I was when I saw you with that Bastard? I thought that you will realise he is better than me and end up choosing him over me. I know I am being selfish, when I have no right to keep you by my side and that I should let you go if you choose him."

He breaks our hug and looks at me. "Why would I choose him over you Wegath?"

"Because he is smarter, more stronger and more successful than I am. He is from the Main Family and people always prefer him than me."

"Wegath".....*Shush* He brings his finger to my mouth to stop me from talking "Please know that You are always my first choice. I will never choose anyone over you. Cause for me It was and always will be ONLY YOU and No-one else." He says as he leans in and kisses on my forehead. 

I am speechless. These emotions I am feeling are overwhelming and before I know they are overflowing as I hug Bui tightly and cry on his shoulder. I was scared, scared that Bui will know I am not as capable as Kinn and regret ever choosing me and end up going back to Kinn. I was scared of losing him and losing a part of me. Cause if that ever happens I won't be able to live on my own. But now after listening to Build its as if all my worries have disappeared. 

"You are the Only one for me too Bui"

________________

A/N
Hope you liked this chapter. I don't know if Kinn is gonna try snatching Pete away later or he gonna happily give up if he knows about Build being his Fiancee (Who am I kidding.... I definately know how he is gonna turn out 😗) But thats for later.
First lets have some chapters with our lovey dovey couple.
Do share your thoughts guys 😊