Meeting the Oldest

Pete's POV 

It's been two whole days and I am extremely bored staying in this closed room. My brother Pin often comes to meet and check over me but apart from him only few servants come in to attend to me. It seems they all are afraid of me. It's not their fault though. The previous Pete didn't have a good reputation and used to hurt the servants at the smallest things. 

I look in the mirror. This Pete is extremely beautiful. He has a youthful beauty and his doe eyes. Even without any makeup his face stands out. But his personality is his downfall. If he smiles he looks ten times more approachable and pretty. I say as I smile looking at the mirror. 

Sigh. I am tired. Phi Pin said not to leave the room until I am completely fine. But I am not one to listen and seeing that there is no-one to keep an eye on me, I might as well leave the room. I walk through the corridor. It seems Pete's family is pretty rich. The vase, the paintings ,the décor just screams money. Luckily for me there aren't any bodyguards stationed in the corridor. I find my way through the mansion. I then walk to the fish pond and sit on a nearby bench without noticing the silhouette of a person coming closer to me. 

"What are you doing here Pete?" the voice is sharp and with a hint of hatred. 

I turn to look at the person. A man probably in his late 20s and he looks pretty similar to Phi Pin. Apart from the fact that he has an easy going face and this guy with his arched eyebrows looking as irritated as a person could possibly be.

"Phi Pat?" 

As per the Novel, Pete had two older twin brothers. This must be the oldest brother who hated Pete. But it is understandable because Pete was always a troublemaker and always acted arrogantly towards his older brother. I know These brothers love Pete a lot but could never say so because it the end they are the ones who try helping Pete when Kinn wants him killed for his evildoings.

"Oh...So you having an amnesia was a lie it seems." He taunts

"Actually I don't remember much but I remember you big brother." I give him my charismatic smile.  

He scoffs and leaves. 

Pat's POV 

Pin told me about Pete's accident and how he had amnesia. But, I wasn't buying any of it. I have known him for 23 years now. This must be yet another of his pranks. I remember how innocent he was when he was young but then as he grew older he became more and more arrogant. I still remember how he tried threatening the girl who liked Kinn by bullying her. And how he punishes his servants for his own amusement. Also how he Forced Dad to let him marry Kinn when he doesn't even deserve to be with someone as good as Kinn.

"No matter what you are planning now Pete, I won't let it be successful. I won't let you tarnish the Saengtham Family name."