KinnPete

Kinn's POV
I was sitting beneath the cherry tree Behind the East Mansion. This is my hidden place that I come to when I am feeling sad or lonely. I am thinking to myself about The Marriage Alliance. I asked Father to drop this marriage but he said it can be terminated only if I find someone else I love from my heart and If The Merger between the families continues even if the marriage terminates.

"Why do I have to marry someone like Pete?" I say loudly not expecting an answer.
Pete is a very selfish person. He loves himself not me. And If I had to marry forcefully I would rather marry some kind person and not a Rotten person like him.

"You don't have to If you don't wanna"  i hear someone saying and I look behind to find a petite looking guy, with his bangs almost covering his eyes, sheepishly smiling at me after giving me that suggestion.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. I hate people that pry into others business unnecessarily.

"I didn't mean to but I kind of overheard that you don't want to marry someone. It isn't my place but I thought that If you don't love that person then you shouldn't marry them." He again gives that dazzling smile.

"You think that it's easy?"

"Isn't it?"

"It isn't. I am the worst, I don't know what to do. I just want to be helpful and I am fine marrying without love. At least my Father would be Happy"

"But what about your own happiness?"

"Love is too priceless not to fight for. Don't carry this burden yourself. Find someone to share it with" He says as he pats me on my shoulder

I am speechless. He knew just what I wanted to hear. Yes, why am I thinking so much about this Marriage? I don't have to marry If I don't want to.
It was so Simple. Never had I thought that a Stranger's words would be so reassuring to me.

I am about to say my thanks when. "Build! What are you doing here? You need to be in the Hall. Come." The Head Bodyguard of the Minor family shouts and bows as he sees me. I acknowledge his presence as the guy named Build bids me Farewell and runs towards him.

I feel my heart beating loudly in my heart. 'Build' I say as I look up at the cherry blossoms. It's as if a big burden is lifted off from my shoulders. 

Pete's POV 

I finally explained Kinn. Now he won't be stressed much. I thought Kinn was happy when I read the Novel. Always being the Best of the Theerapanyakul, and Vegas on the other hand crushed because of the gaps he was expected to fill because of Kinn. But now I see that Kinn is the same as Vegas. Both Cousins were put through high expectations and None of them were showered with Love, until Porche came and showed them what Love truly means. But I don't want them to suffer Until they meet Porche. If I could help them a bit until Porche so they are a little less broken then they are now, I would be content. When Later Porche comes and falls for Kinn he can ask me to terminate the Marriage and then they will live happily ever after and I will follow Vegas.

_____________

A/N 

But little did Build know that Kinn has already fallen for him. Lol. Our Build is a Guy's Magnet. He is good at making others fall for him(Just like How I fell for him). Now It's Kinn's Turn.  

Thanks to ChikyWhiterose for this suggestion of having Kinn fall for Pete. It's that often Kinn disregards Pete (Like when Pete was with the Devil and Kinn forgot about him) so seeing that Kinn likes Pete would be kind of Fun I guess.

Hope you guys liked KinnPete. Till next time ^-^