Allergy

The smell of medicines and loud bickering between what I assume are my twin brothers wakes me up. 

".......No.....How could I know about it? He never eats with us"

"But you are his older Brother, you should know." I hear Pat.

"As if you aren't."

I slowly open my eyes and try to move myself. Why did I collapse again?

Pin comes running towards me "Pete! Thank god you awake"

God this feels like a Deja vu. 

"Are you hurting anywhere?" Pat asks as he steps closer to my bed.

"No, I am fine. But what happened?" I ask.

"Did you not know that you are allergic to nuts Pete?" Pat asks worriedly.

"I ...It must have slipped my mind, hehe.." I try brushing it off as a mere memory slip.

"Pete, This isn't a laughing matter. I thought you forgetting your memories was a hoax to get you married with Kinn but if it's true then we should do something about it." 

"I am fine really. And doctor said my memories will return in no time."

"Haaaaa... You are so stubborn. Also, it's our fault too. We should have known about your allergy and stopped you from eating the Tuna."

Pat must be feeling guilty but it's not his fault. "I am sorry brother. Henceforth, I will keep in mind what I can and can't eat."

"Oh yes.... we asked your servants.. They said you can't eat Tuna and catfish and you are also allergic to peanuts, pumpkins and eggplants."

What can this body even eat then?

"We will leave now. You take rest." They say and leave.

Instead of resting, I should plan my next move. I don't want to stay here and get married to Kinn. Kinn is a playboy and liked to sleep with different guys but never paid attention to Pete. He changed drastically after falling for Porche. Yes, I can't get engaged with him. Cause If I do, Vegas will hate me. 

I should instead get close to Vegas. But how? Oh I know... the Hidden character can be used.

I call for Neem. She works as my Brother's secretary. But I know that she is also a hacker. She will soon leave the Saengtham Mansion to find her Childhood Lover who turns out to be Macau. After their revelations, she marries him and helps in overturning Khun Korn. I must take her help.

"Neem..."

"Yes, Sir Pete."

"It's okay. You don't need to acknowledge me as Sir. I have to ask you for a favor. I want you to create fake documents for a certain individual and his background should be spotless."

"But...I have never...I don't know how to."

"There is a hacker named RedMen who is quite famous. His identity is anonymous for now but how long?" I smile at her. I know it isn't ethical to blackmail someone but I am not having any bad intentions. I just used the Novel knowledge for my advantage.

"I am not threatening you Miss Neem but It would be in your best interest to help me keep your secret a secret. Also perhaps I could help you in Finding your childhood sweetheart." 

She looks at me amused, probably wondering how I know such information. All thanks to a certain Novel I read, I guess.

"And remember none of this should reach my brother's ear." I warn her.

"But of course. May I ask the name of the individual for whom I have to create those fake documents?"

"Build Jakapan Putha."