Marriage Arranged

Kinn's POV 

I am in my car with Father, on our way to the Saengtham Manor. I hate going there only because of their youngest sibling. I remember when I was younger I used to often visit there to play with the twins but then Pete fell for me and started courting me. It felt nice to be liked by someone but he was vicious. He was jealous of everyone around me even his own twin brothers and so I started hating Pete. After a Major incident involving Tawan, he was banned from leaving the House and thus I got rid of him. However he still persistently sends me letters of love even when I haven't returned a single one.

But now my father says that I am to marry Pete. I don't want to marry him but This union will greatly help both the Families and so I have to go along with the flow. But, it doesn't mean I will ever love Pete.

After reaching the Saengtham manor we are taken to  their main hall. Khun Prem greets my Father and we are seated and talk about The Business and possible Merger. But none of the Saengtham Brothers are anywhere to be seen. Suddenly the oldest Twin comes and asks for a private talk with his Father. Khun Prem is visibly furious but takes his leave while Pin joins us in the conversation. 

Since I entered the Mansion, the environment is different. For starter Pete didn't rush to me the moment I set foot inside nor did any servant try doing any funny business with me. After some time The Patriarch of the Family comes and bows in front of my Father. I am shocked.  Then Pat comes forward to explain.

"Pete got into an accident last week and lost all his memories. It was his wish that forced Kinn in this loveless marriage. Considering that he doesn't remember anything, It would be best if You want to reject the marriage."

I want to say yes but I am being held back by my responsibilities as the Future head of The Theerapanyakul Family. "This marriage isn't loveless, I am willing to marry Pete."

"Actually because of the Trauma Pete can't leave his room and considering his limitless love for you, we are afraid that your meeting might trigger him. Hence, could we postpone the engagement?" Pat questions sarcastically.

"Yes, Sure. but We should at least advertise their relationship for the time being. And then later get them engaged before our Business Merger." My Father suggests.

"Yes Definitely." Khun Prem says and shakes my Father's hands.

We are now on our way back to the Main Family Mansion. Things turned totally opposite then what I would have imagined. 

"Dad, Do you think that the Saengtham's don't agree to this marriage?" I ask because it felt like they were giving excuses to say No to this marriage.

"I doubt. This is a good business deal for them. Your marriage will advertise the Merger between our households. Also because Pete is head over heels for you. He will die if he can't marry you.  So.....This marriage will definitely happen."

"Yes Father." 

Pete will never say No to our union. But I don't want this.

I want to marry someone I Love. But who will listen to me?