Saengtham Mansion

Pin's POV 

"Khun Pin. Khun.. Pete....Pete..." Ple, Pete's maidservant comes rushing towards me.

"What about Pete? Isn't he awake yet? We are supposed to meet the Theerapanyakuls at Noon."

"I-It...It's ....Khun Pete.....he... he has disappeared....."

"What?? What are you talking about?" I am beyond shocked. Right when everything was going on the right track and Pete behaving well. Was that all an act then? NO I believe him. He has changed for the better and I want to believe him. 

"Take me to his room." I order the maidservant and follow he to the East Mansion.

"Did you inform Father or Big brother about Pete's Disappearance?" I asked the maidservant.

"No Sir. I thought it would tarnish Sir Pete's reputation if others knew he ran away before his marriage talks."

"Fine But at least Phi should know. I alone can't take care of this mess." She on my request hurries back to the Main mansion to bring Phi Pat.

I look around the room. There are still 3 hour to noon. If Pete is just playing a prank and hiding in the Mansion then we can find him before Noon and none of this will reach Father's ears. But that's if this is just a Prank. I find his room in a mess. Pete likes things in a order and never have I seen his room this messy with clothes scattered here and there. 

"Pin, What's the matter this early?" Pat enters followed by Ple. 

"And what's this mess of a room? Isn't Pete ready yet?" 

"Pete disappeared."

"What nonsense are you sprouting Pin?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yes Sir Pat. I came in the morning to wake Sir Pete and found this room empty." Ple replies.

"You are his maidservant and you are saying he has disappeared. You are lying. You must know where he has hidden. He is in the Mansion, Isn't he?" Pat accuses her. 

"Pat I doubt she knows." I reassure him.

"How do you know Pin? Don't you remember last time when he didn't want to visit Grandmother he hid in the basement. Yes! He must have hidden there." 

"Pat before you jump to conclusions read this letter first."

"Letter?" he asks looking at the paper in my hand.

"What is that?"

"I found it on Pete's table while rummaging through his things."

Dear Brothers, This might be sudden but I am leaving the house. I don't want to marry Khun Kinn. I want to explore the outside world and find Find True Love and if possible help someone in need. Don't worry, I will come back when things are settled. Take care till then. Your loving brother, Pete.

"Ple could you see the clothes around and say whether some of his clothes are missing?" I ask Ple while Phi Pat is reading the letter.

"No sir, all his clothes are present except for the one he wore yesterday."

"Isn't it weird Pin? He said in the letter that he is running away from home then why did he not take any clothes with him?" Pat puts forth a valid question.

"Also..... This handwriting doesn't belong to Pete." He shows me the letter again.

I look at it. Yes, Pete never writes so messily. 

"It's as if he has written this letter in a hurry....or....."

"He was forced to write it?" Pat continues my sentence.

No. I don't want to think that. I would rather Pete be playing pranks then him being Kidnapped.

"I don't want to think it either Pin but If it is the later then it explains Pete's sudden disappearance. Cause It is unlikely of him to disappear on the day he was supposed to meet Kinn." 

A/N : 

Guys, I know this story might sound a bit cliché and all But it's just I wanted to write a not so serious fanfic with less drama in it. Just wholesome characters and funny misunderstandings. This Fic is kind of like an escape with lovable characters that you wish you were the one transmigrated instead of Build.

I Hope you guys enjoy reading it. Till Next Time ^-^