Date Gone Wrong

Vegas and Build, both get dressed up in their best suits, ready to visit the restaurant that Vegas specifically prepared for Build. They hire a taxi as Tim is left behind in the Hotel to fend for himself.
On the way Build talks about various things and how he enjoyed the day all the while Vegas looks at him and gives him a smile from time to time.

Vegas has his full attention on Build but when the taxi driver takes a wrong turn then followed by another wrong turn, it doesn't take time for Vegas to realise that the Night is not going to turn out as he had planned.

All the while Build remains oblivious to his surroundings, Vegas sends an SOS signal to Tim but to his dismay his messages are not reaching Tim and that's when Vegas realises he is in deep shit. Cause if his hunches are not wrong then not only his life but also Build's is in danger too.

So after a not so thorough consideration, Vegas tackels the Driver and renders him uncounscious as the car hits a metal pole nearby. He then takes Build by his hand, who is surprised by the sudden change in behaviour of Vegas as he looks at the half dead driver with pity before glancing back at Vegas.
Opening the door swiftly, Vegas leaps out into the narrow alleyway, followed closely by Build.

Without explaining to Build he keeps on running, dragging Build along.
"Are you fine Build?" Here somehow manages to asks as he looks back time to time to see if any one is following.

"I-I am fine Wegath..." Build somehow replies while running.

They run across the dark alley and towards a remote corner. Vegas checks his surrounding and sends another message but now to the Minor family, having suspected Tim's involvement in the kidnapping, hoping that it might help.

On the other hand, Build is confused, more confused than when he first entered this novel world. One moment he was enjoying with Vegas and now suddenly he is in a Mafia chase with some unknown Killers.

"I am afraid we are being tailed Build." Vegas explains and as if on cue three masked men start attacking them.

Vegas is strong enough to fight one or two person at a time but with three of them launching at him at the same time, he is in a bind ; Build seems to sense this as he picks up a wooden rod and hits the other person on the back. Vegas then tackles the remaining people on the ground. He is about to punch the other to death when he sees from the corner of his eyes that more people are approaching.

Vegas gets up and runs with Build, more deeper into the alleyway. Not knowing where they are running off to or if they are running in the right direction. After a couple of minutes, they find an abandoned building where they hide for the time being.

Build sits on the ground while panting heavily. Vegas looks at him and then outside as the masked men are lurking to find their preys. Even after being in numerous near death scenarios, this was the first time in his life that Vegas was feeling so scared. Scared for his Dear Life.

Vegas bends down to meet Build's eyes.
"Listen Build. Their target is Me. I will lure them in the opposite direction then you can run away from here."

"Nooo.... If you run out they will catch you....Don't...."

"Build if I don't get out then sooner or later they will search here and we both will be in danger."

"No let's go together. I will be coming with you." Build suggests as he clenches Vegas's shirt.

"Are you out of your mind Build?" Vegas shouts. "You will die in an instant if you come across them. You being with me will just be a burden. So stay put."

"B-But....Vegas..... W-What if......."

"Shush..." Vegas says as he places his finger on Builds lips.

"Don't worry about me Build. I am a strong Theerapanyakul. These lousy bodyguards can never do anything to me. Besides I can easily send each and every one of them to their death. Rest assured."

"But still......Pease be safe na? For me" Build pleads .

"I will." Vegas says as he lands a soft kiss on Builds forehead as he gets up to leave when he is suddenly pulled by Build as he feels soft lips on his own as he realises that he is being kissed by Build. Build is kissing him. His love is kissing him.

Vegas is stunned for a moment but it doesn't take much time for him to close his eyes and deepen their kiss. It is a slow yet pasionate kiss, everything around them stopping for a second.

Build pulls away as he looks into Vegas's eyes.
"Let's continue our date later." He says as he smiles.

"Yes. Wait for me." Vegas says as he runs away until all that Build can see of Vegas is nothing.

Vegas is gone. Build is scared but he has to be brave, for himself and for Vegas.

After a couple of minutes Build leaves their hideout towards the opposite direction praying that neither of them get caught but not all prayers are heard.

Meanwhile Vegas is sucessful in hiding away and killing a few with his bare hands but hurts his hand in the process. Getting tired, he hides near an old rundown shop as he hears three pair of footsteps approaching. If it would have been some other time Vegas could have taken them down but not in his current state. Without any ammunition, he is bound to die. He catches his breath, being satisfied that atleast he was able to keep Bui away from harms way.

He readies himself to tackel the guys even if it leads to his own death. Theerapanyakul's never die in vain, without a fight. But suddenly he hears the ringing of a phone to realise it's of one of the masked men.

"Yes. Yes sir." he hears the man speaking on the phone after a long pause.

'What happened?' the other guy asks.

"They found him. He was running towards the Hotel. We are called for Backup."

Vegas hears as the people leave and he remains there for what feels like an eternity.

'No way. Was Build their target all along?'

"Shit. Shit. I shouldn't have left Bui alone." Vegas hurriedly starts running towards the hotel praying that Build is safe but not all prayers get heard.

"Please.... Please.....Bui....Be safe please....."

____________
A/N

Build is in Danger and I doubt he can save himself and kick those mafia asses, And Vegas, you think he will reach in time to save Build??😬

If you ask me, NO HE WON'T.
I will make sure Vegas doesn't reach to save Bui.. Noone can save Build.... HAHAHAHAHA(😈😈😈
*Plays psycho laugh in the background*