Back Home

Build's POV

"Build........." I hear someone saying my name as I open my eyes wide. It takes me a moment to adjust to my surroundings as my mother's worried face comes into sight. As soon as she sees me awake, she holds me in a tight hug as she starts wailing. 

"Build...My son....." she wails as the hold gets tighter. 

"I-I thought I won't be seeing you again...... You scared me...." 

I try rubbing my hands in circle on her back to soothe her. "Calm down Mom..." I say reassuringly. 

She pulls away slightly as she looks into my eyes " I thought I lost you son.....I am glad you are back Home."

"Yes Mom....I missed you.... " Mom seemed to have lost considerable weight since the last time I saw her. She must have been worried to death Afterall she loved me dearly unlike my Father. 

She seemed to have notice my train of thoughts as she speaks "Your Father......He is fine with you pursuing your Dream Son..... He understood his mistake....."

I look into her eyes, to know whether she is telling the truth. My Father can never accept my dreams of being an Artist and neither can he accept me being Different...of me being gay...

"He wants you back son....I too want our happy family back." she says as she looks into my eyes and gives me her reassuring smile. 

"You will be happy now that you are back home." 

I look at the lady sitting opposite me with suspicion. Will I really be Happy Here? 

"Bui....Come back please....." more pleading but this time the voice is different....

Wegath?

"Bui......" I hear again as the sight in front of my eyes becomes darker as I am surrounded by nothing but emptiness just like my empty heart. It's as if I am floating in this space for god knows how many hours now waiting to hear that calm loving voice again. 

And at last..... "Bui.....??" I turn around as I see the face that I was longing for. 

I run towards him as he engulfs me in a soul crushing hug. I just hug him for dear life, afraid that he might vanish any second and leave me in this darkness all by myself. 

"Let's go home Bui" he says as he brings me out of the darkness. But before I could take any further step, 

"You truly want to leave with him Son?" mom asks as a tear escapes her eyes

And before I could give my answer, my Fathers voice can be heard, talking with the same disapproval tone

"Don't get too involved into the story Build, One day you will have to wake up to the harsh reality."

I choose to ignore my Father's harsh words just like I had been doing for the countless times in the past. 

"You don't love him Build. You are just happy knowing that someone else shares the same wounds as you. You are happy knowing that you aren't alone in your sadness."

"But what will happen if the common thread joining you both snaps? Would you willingly wake up from this dream then?"

I look straight in my dad's eyes "I will Father....." I say as I hold Vegas and follow him into the light.

Vegas's POV 

I am currently sitting beside Pete in my bedroom. He is still asleep, even after the doctor confirmed that nothing is wrong with him, he is still to wake up. It's been 69 hours and 51 minutes since the last time he spoke with him. He should have been awake by now, talking with me, giggling and asking me to bring him food. 

I hold his hand into mine as I caress his face. He is unconscious but still somehow looks ethereal, and so peaceful in his sleep, just like an Angel. So much so that I fear that he will fly away.

I hold his hand tighter as I fear the future and I feel a gentle squish, 'Did Bui just....'

"Build...." I say as I gently tap his cheeks with the hand that is not being held in-between his palm. 

I hear him groan and then a frown as he opens his eyes slowly. I takes him a few seconds to come to terms with the surroundings as he looks at me and I jump into his arms. 

"I missed you Bui.... I was afraid...."

"I missed you too Wegath..." He says as he smiles. 

"Are you fine? Does it hurt somewhere? Wait let me call the doctors." I say as the doctor hurries in as he looks at me in fear, urging me to move aside to check up on Bui. 

Build POV 

After a bit of check up from the doctor, and a lot of anger and confrontation with the doctor by Vegas, I am finally left alone in the room as Vegas leaves to bring me food to eat. 

I am happy that I am alive and back. I am in my thoughts as Vegas comes in with a bowl of Porridge. 'Wow That was quick' 

Vegas brings in the porridge that he asked the chef to prepare every hour just in case Build woke up but Build doesn't need to know that. Vegas settles himself on the chair beside the bed as he blows and then starts feeding Build and then wiping his mouth after every other bite with his long sleeve. 

"I seem to be forgetting something..... But I wonder what......." Build thinks to himself.

"Khun Vegas!" Nop comes in. He looks at Build, gives him a smile and then continues, "The Guy being detained, has gotten unconscious and hasn't opened his mouth yet. He is a hard nut to crack." 

"Hmmm...... For such little inconvenience you came here..." Vegas says as he glares at Nop while simultaneously stuffing Build's mouth with the porridge.

"No..... It just his background seems good.... working as a host in a bar for his little brother..... parents died in young age....."

Wait....That sounds familiar......Porche?...... SHIT.... How can I forget him?????

"Wegath!! Who have you detained?"

_________Side Story__________

Nop was called back to the Minor Family because of his unsuccessful attempts back at the Major Family house. Also since Major Family was partly at fault for the mishappenings with Vegas cause his trusted bodyguard had to be changed because of Kinn. 

If this was a week earlier then Nop would have been more than Happy to return to the Minor Family but not Now, Now that he is away from his Boyfriend and that he won't be able to meet as frequently as he did before. 

And then his phone rings, that Macau seem to reach to before him. He looks at the caller id and at Nop questioningly, "It says  'Love'...."

"Oh.....It's just a friend whose name is Love...." Nop replies as he snatches the phone from Macau and excuses himself.

"Yes... Sorry Babe... I couldn't help it...." He whispers into the phone after a long rant from the other side.

A long pause and then after a lot of scolding from the other party, "I know Nong Big.... Don't worry.. we will still be going on our movie date this weekend.. I promise... and let's wear our couple tee shirts too..."

Content that Big isn't angry anymore, and after listening to the three golden words from his tight lipped lover he too smiles unknowingly, 

"Love you too." he replies and then keeps his phone back and gets back to work. 

Though Nop failed terribly at the Job assigned of seducing Kinn, but at least he was successful in seducing someone else, someone better. So, the trip to Main Family wasn't that bad either, especially since he got himself a sexy boyfriend that he will cherish for the rest of his life. After all, all's well that ends well... and this was just a start for the two loving birds. 

_____________