The Date 1

Vegas's POV 

It's 7 am as I knock on Build's room. I accidentally woke up early today. Or rather couldn't sleep at all last night because of today's date and spent almost 2 hours picking out my clothes. I wait for Build to come out of his room, I have so many things planned for today. 

The candlelight dinner -  checked

The violin performance - checked

The fireworks -checked

By the end of the night we'll be together and I can call him my boyfriend and kiss him or do more than just kiss him. I smile at those thoughts. Should I buy condoms just in case?

Suddenly I hear the door opening as Build steps out in the hallway and greets me "Good Morning Wegath. You have woken up early today?" 

I just keep staring at his clothes instead of replying.He was wearing a light blue tee and short pants. He was looking way too cute for my liking. So cute that I could pounce on him this instant.

"You wearing this blue shirt?" I ask.

"Yah....Why does it not look good?" Bui asks as he spins around to show me the whole look.

"No....You look cute." I reply.

Build blushes. "Thanks....Y-You too....."

I frown harder as I hear Build's reply. He said I am cute not handsome. Does he not find me sexy? Maybe I should have worn my transparent tee. 

"You had breakfast Wegath?" 

"No....I was planning maybe we should eat on our way. There's a good restaurant that I searched for last night. We should go there."

"Okay cool." Build replies as he starts walking downstairs when suddenly he stops. 

"Oh wait Wegath.....Let me check up on Macau real quick. If he has gotten any better." Build says as he rushes to Macau's room.

"No need......." But he doesn't hear me so I instead follow Bui. That brat better act well or if today's date is cancelled because of him then I will throw rats in his room.

Macau's POV 

It's pretty early in the morning and I was in my bed playing games. It's weekend today and since I have no homework I thought it better to just laze around when suddenly my brother in law walks in followed by Hia.

"Macau" Build shouts as soon as he lays his eyes on me. He comes closer towards the bed.

"What are you doing? Sick people should be resting and not playing games."

"U-Uh... Who's sick?" I ask confused and Bui just continues to stare at me. He was about to say something when suddenly Hia comes closer and holds my hand in his hands. 

"Macau! You! You are sick." 

"You are so sick that you forgot you were sick." He says as he pinches me

"Ow" I shout.

"W-What happened Macau? Does it hurt anywhere?"

"No No Bui it's just how Macau is. Let him rest for some time and he will be fine."

"You sure?" Bui asks hesitatingly.

"Maybe we should cancel our trip Wegath."

"NO" I shout. 

"If that happens I will be dead meat.... I-I mean .... I don't like people caring for me....I am having upset stomach so.....If people take care of me then it gets worse.... It gets better if I am left alone in the house you know....."

What am I saying. He definitely won't believe such a lousy reason.

"Oh....Fine take care of yourself then. But if anything then call Wegath quickly na?" 

NO WAY HE BELIEVED IT.

____________

On the way to the beach, Vegas and Bui stop at the restaurant that Vegas suggested for Breakfast. They both order breakfast for themselves. Thai eggplant for Vegas and Ramen for Build.

"Do you want to try some of mine?" Vegas asks Bui as he fills the spoon and brings it to his mouth.

"N-No...Actually I don't like to eat eggplant." Build refuses.

"Oh.... If I didn't know you were from the south I would think you are allergic to eggplant the way you are reacting."

"Ha ha Noooooo....I am .....not allergic or anything...." Build whispers softly.

"Yep....I heard people from south have no allergies and have good immunity."

"Y-Yes they do....."

And then they both proceed to eat in silence as Vegas continues to stare at Build.

"I like Ramen." Vegas says out of nowhere.

Build looks at him as he raises his eyebrow.

"I haven't tried Ramen from this restaurant ever."

"You can order one for yourself too."

"NO...I-I mean....I can just try yours.... Why spend on an extra bowl?"

Build looks at Vegas and then reluctantly pushes his bowl of ramen towards Vegas. 

"My spoon was used to eat eggplant and I don't the taste to mix so...... Could you feed me from your spoon?" Vegas suggests.

"Yah sure I guess." Build then feeds Vegas from his spoon.

"Umm..."

"You like it?" Build asks.

"Yes I love it. It's the best Ramen I have ever tasted."

 "Then we should another bowl for you." 

"No nevermind. It won't be as good as this bite."

"Huh?" Build looks at Vegas with a weird look while Vegas looks down and continues eating his breakfast.

Finally we had an indirect kiss. Vegas thinks and continues eating with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile Build continues looking at Vegas not knowing that he is smiling and feeling pity for Vegas. Poor Wegath... His Pa mustn't be giving him enough allowances and so he can't afford another bowl of Ramen.

"You want another Bite Wegath?" 

"Sure" I get another indirect kiss ^_^

________

"Yes Khun Tawan. They are currently having breakfast at this restaurant."

"Are there any bodyguards?"

"Yes. But only one Khun Tawan."

"Hmm......Keep an eye on those two. And once you get an opening go for it."

"Yes. Khun Tawan."

"Make sure you do it well this time without any mistake."

"Yes Sir."

 ________

A/N

Some of you thought that the new character might be Porche but What if It's not Porche but Tawan. 

Also this chapter nothing much is going on cause I suppose I wanna let this two chaps be kind of like the calm before the storm. If you know what I mean. Hope you liked this chap. Till next time everyone.