Beauty's Beast

The past few weeks have been the best weeks for the people residing in The Minor Family. The Bodyguards and the Servants were all very scared Of even Breathing too Loudly before. Every Other week there used to be a Blood bath in The Torture Room where the Satan himself used to Punish Traitors and kill them without any mercy. The shouts of agony echoing throughout the hallways. 

It was as If people were living in hell. Careful or the next moment they might get killed. However, Since the youngest brought home a weird bubbly Rabbit, everything had gotten more relaxed. Build's existence was like spring to those around him. The earlier cold Mansion was now filled with his Vibrant Laughter. The Servants had gotten more relaxed. And even The Big Bad Wolf had turned Docile all of a Sudden. Or How else can someone explain Vegas not getting angry when Build scolds him for not eating Vegetables? 

But then Today's environment was different. Build was the same, wishing everyone a good morning, helping others here and there and lightening the mood. But the one changed was Khun Vegas. It appeared as though He had been avoiding Build since the Morning. Everyone around seemed to have noticed how Vegas deliberately hides behind the curtains when Build comes inside the room or runs away at the sight of him. 

And so a new rumor has been going on in the Mansion. The Beast is getting tamed by the Beauty. Everyone is Supporting Build in his endeavors. Cause Who wouldn't like a Calm and Smiling Vegas instead of a raging bull? 

Earlier everyone believed that Vegas and Pete were romantically involved because of the Bodyguard's words that "Vegas and Build hold hands tightly with each other as they were laughing and walking in the corridor" Though a bit exaggerated, others seem to have seen them holding hands too. 

And because of Their Master's current behavior, It made it more believable that there was indeed something going on Between their Master and The Sunshine of the Mansion. 

And All This rumors were confirmed with the arrival of Khun Kinn. The heated discussion between the Cousins and then the declaration of Vegas was all that they had to hear.

"Yes. Because He is MINE." Vegas's loud and clear confession sends the message to everyone that Indeed The Beast has been Tamed by the Beauty.

_________

A/N

This chapter might seem as though out of nowhere But like it's to establish the fact that everyone else is also able to see that Vegas has changed because of Build. Everyone in the estate except for the ones in love.

And the ignoring stuff......Tbh that's something I thought Vegas is more likely to do like staying away and ignoring. Dont worry the Next Chapter would be Fun. ^_^ 

Hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Do share your thoughts.