Who's Pete

Kinn was called for an emergency meeting and so had to hurry back to the Main Family.

"Wait Kinn!!" Porche calls as he runs behind him to stop him.

"What is it?" Kinn asks agitated, his mood being spoilt by the work call.

"Could you drop me on the way?"

'So Vegas can enjoy his time in private with Bui?' was what Kinn wanted to say but instead just nods.

-----At the Same Time------

"Bui.... Wanna try some pink milk?" Vegas asks before he rushes off to the Vendor and brings a glass of Pink Milk with two straws.

"What are the two straws for?" Build asks confused.

"Uhh...Welll.... The owner said....." He swiftly looks at the owner as he rushes to their table.

"A-Actually we have an event for today.... If you drink from one glass of pink milk then I will do one good deed today."

"Huh? What kind of offer is that? Isn't it often that we will get a discount or something like that?"

"We don't believe in the concept of Discounts. We believe if you use one cup to share then it reduces wastage and helps to conserve our resources better."

"Okay Fine then...Let's drink from the same glass." Build says as he starts sipping from his drink.

"Let's take a pic too....." Vegas says as he hands the camera to the vendor and poses.

Click.

.

.

"Why did you take only one Photo?" Vegas scolds the owner.

"You should take it from different angels.....Look here....here he isn't looking towards me....he looking at the pink milk....."

"Is this how you take photos??"

"B-But...I am just a mere pink milk seller......"

"You can't even do one job properly......"

"But my job is selling Pink Milk..."

Vegas looks disappointedly at the Vendor as he follows Build.

"I will never buy Pink Milk here ever...." He says ever so softly but loud enough for the vendor to hear.

"God.......Why do I get such weird customers.......WHYYYY????"

(Author: Because you sell Pink Milk Dude...why else...-_-)

__________

While in the car, Kinn feeling uneasy with the silence, started "It's unusual..."

"What is?" Porche asks as he continues looking out the window.

"You always look like you want to pounce on me and snap my neck but you wanted a drive today?"

"I had something to talk...."

Kinn nods as Porche continues. "You truly like Build?"

"Yes I do." Kinn answers smugly.

"Might I ask the reason?"

"Because he is kind. He isn't quick to judge a person. He is also very caring. Oh! And he is also very cute. That's why."