Chapter 2

Licht city ::

Warrior mansion::
Members are tensed. Jimin and hoseok are in verge of crying, jin comforting them. Namjoon try to mindlink jungkook. Jungkook taking so long to return. Kai and suga is walking forth and back nervously.

Hobi::shall i teleport there(lowly)
Kai::no you stay here we go and check.
Jm::i will go (ready to go)
Yg:: no....stop
(They all are fighting, making jin to angry.)
Jin::SHUP UP EVERYONE. (all are flinched)
Nm::please calm down. Jungkook mind linked me, he is coming..

Everyone get relaxed.

On the other side;:

Jungkook step down from his car while taking his silver knife which is shining brightly. He heard some noices from behind the trees, he slowly approching there, when he getting near the tree, he heard some sniffing sound, his heart beating like it going to come out.

When he reach there, a boy is crying while hugging his knees, and he burried his face between his legs. Jungkook slowly approach him..

When the boy heard someone, reaching him, he get alerted and ready to run, but jungkook hold his hands.

Jk::shh bub calm down(untill now he can't see the boy face)
The boy try to free his hands from his grip. But kook is strong. The boy get panick.

???? ::GO... AW.. AAY
He freed himself and started to run but he slipped he thought he going to gey hit but thats not happened a strong arm catch him before he fall.

(kook know that boy is devil but that boy is so scared and innocent. so he handled very solfly.)

Jk:: i will help you. Don't run bun(soflty)
For the first time, someone speaking to him soflty, that melts the boy heart, he stop wiggling and turn his face to jungkook, who breath hitched and stunned to speak. When thier eyes met, their eyes shows golden colour for a second but dissappear quickly. The sky get cloudy. Somewhere in licht city an old man open his eyes with a smiling face, and satisfied look.

Jk(mind) :when he turn towards me, my whole world stopped for a second, i have never ever seen such a handsome man in my life, but my heart ache while seeing his puffy eyes, red nose. I wanted to hug him and give him comfort so i pull the boy towards me, who get flinched and i hug him tightly.

Jk:: stop crying baby.. (kiss his head)

First that boy get scared but he liked the warmness from kook, he melt in his arms and hug him back while nuzzling his face in his chest, he got a new feeling it is care?? He hug him tightly like no tomorrow, making the other to smile whole heartedly.

Elder can't even doubt that boy.,what if that boy is a spy. No he can't doubt him, his heart says to protect this boy who was in his embrace like a baby.
He lift the boy , sit in the grass and make him sit on his laps. That boy put his head on his chest and sniffing badly.

Jk::baby see me(he lift his chin, that boy show his doe eyes. Jk heart melts and coo at him,
When the boy wipe his tears in kook clothes.) who are you bub... What are you doing here.

??? :: i.... I... (hiccup)
Jk::its okay baby(rub his back) calm down. Whats your name.

?? ::i am.. Kim.. Tae.. Hyung (low voice)
Jk::ohhh nice name pup(tae blushed and hide his face in his chest making the other chuckled at him.)

They are sitting in the position for sometime, jungkook his watching him with heart eyes who is playing with kook buttons with a visible pout on his lips.

Elder looking at the sky.
Jk(mind) :who are you bub, why my heart wanted to protect you. It hurts here baby (points his heart) when you cry. Do we have any connection.i saved many devils and send them to safest place but i don't want to send you to anywhere. Why???