chapter 30

The words demon king uttering making  others feel numb..so everything is fake.

What is happening, what game has Taehyung played  ,so the love is all fake.

Thier care is nothing to tae??

Where  is taehyung??what game??

Each warriors mind flooded with different questions . Before they could  ask something to V, they interept by a nervous voice of jae, who came thier with enwoo.

Jae:; mr.jeon is missing ( everyone look at him)

But demon king chuckled bitterly..

GK:: what , did you search well?? I will mind link him.

Gukk try to mind link him but there is no trace of his dad.

Jimin and hobi didn't react, as they don't know how dad care is....

Then mrs.jeon came there while crying her heart out.

Gukk hug her tightly. Even though Mr Jeon is bad father for others but for him he is a good father who can die for him.

So gukk is feeling soo sad.

Demon king look at gukk for sometime and tell something which make others stiff..

V:: you can't find him.(casual)

GK:: why, where is he ?? Why i can't find him?? Please tell me..( hold V collar who pull gukk into a hug)
Tell me ( sobbing)

V:: he is an prey , Then how can you find him. Can you save your father from the beast.( Gukk look at him with confused) the way your father treat jungkook , is way more unfair, do you think tae will spare him who can't even stand a single scarch on jk , will spare Mr .Jeon who broke jk heart millions of times..

( Gukk understand ,he can't control his tears , V tighten his grip around him. Other warriors simply thought he deserve it. But mrs .Jeon didn't get what demon king is talking, she thought her husband will be back..but in the custody of tae is anyone can escape????)

Demon king lift gukk who faint on his arms. Mrs.jeon  stayed their but no one talk to her and console her..

Only enwoo is comforting her.

V made  gukk settle on bed but gukk hold him tightly so Demon king  sit beside gukk and look at him with a sadden eyes.

V(mind):: i am so broken..my trust everything is gone but.......( Teary eyes)

( He caresses gukk hair and slide beside him , pull him closer to his chest)

V:: i am with you gukk . I will give you a strength don't worry my love( kiss his forehead)

Somewhere in deep forest::

A old mansion::

?? ::  just get up, enough of your sleep.( Caresses his cheek)

He just patting the head of other who is sleeping peacefully without any disturbance..

He can't control his tears, he is waiting for the other to get up ,and scold him for his mistakes.

He can't take the pain of his love lying unconscious, he want to hear his sweet voice ,the voice which make him get scared, love , fear, everything.

He kissed the other forehead, with a small smile.

?? :: Wake up soon my love.

He covered the boy with duvet and came down ,he met an person with a smile.

?? :: Ohh how are you?? Long time no see ( devilish smile)

The person look at him with a shock face ..

The person is none other than mr.jeon get tide by a rope with bruised face.

Mr.j:: YOU??( He get a panick attack, but other just looking at him with a intence gaze ,his eyes showing full anger on other)

______________________________________

sorry for the short chapter.

And tell me about your opinions on this book. Like,,

Do you like it if i add more twist or it will be confusing to you??

My exam are started ,i can't upload till my exams over, i thought to finish this book soon., But i have more plots , just give me your thoughts..

Comment and vote...........