Chapter 16

Donker city;:

Au::if anyone forget, donker city is devils city and the king is lee jian.

King Lee jian smiling manically when he heard about deity jung death. It's the correct  time to attack Licht city. He was so happy right now because the dangerous demons is going to awaken because of deity jung, now he can easily destroy Licht city.

Few decades before donker city have four poweraful demon, their powers are greater than deities. But three demons didn't attack Licht city. One of the demon liger is totally hate Licht city. Liger wanted to destroy every angels. But other three try to oppose him, he is the most powerful than the three, so they obey him. Liger decided to attack deities, the war begins many angels and super humans are died, deities are in the stage of death,that when the unknown power saved deities and make the demon to loss thier half of thier powers. Deities easily captured them and control them, when one of the deity dies all demons will release.

Au:;now the game is start.....

______________________________________

CHEONSA place::

Head deity are looking very terrible, he totally forget the demon they captured, but now he remembered..

Park::master, they are very powerful demon what should we do now (his hands are shaking)

H. D(mind) ::i can't connect with my master now, what should I do.. (nervous) how can I save Licht city.....

Park can see how head deity shaking, when they are thinking deeply, the while Licht city and donker city is shaking very bad. People started to get panick, things are started to fall and shatterd into pieces, people's hold some tables not to fall........

H.d::demons are awaken, come let's go to Warrior mansion.. (hurriedly)

_____________________________________

Donker city::

An old place looks very dirty a poisonous smell spreaded in the place many small creatures glaring at king lee jian, who is approaching a door, a voice stop him, which send shiver to his spine,

??? :: ready for the war(smirk)
Jian::yes Master,..... (nodded, he is shuttered, he can't stand thier properly, the aura wants to swallow him.
??? ::liger, please don't do this again, you are the reason we trapped.

Liger get angry. He shouted making the city shake badly.

Liger::DO WHAT I SAY

jian flinched, he is sweating badly, he only hear the voices from behind the door, he can't see the demons faces.

_______________________________________

Warrior mansion::

When tae begin to tell the story, the mansion begin to shake badly, tae hold kook tightly.

Tae(mind) : oooo ohhhh.... It's happens so slowly, I thought they will release the moment when deity died. Anyways they are soooo lazy... Lazy asses.... (smirk)

Jk::baby, don't tell me you did this?
Tae::I swear hyung,...... I am not the reason. (innocently looking at kook, who sighed).
Jk::who make the city shake badly?

Tae :I think the demons, which captured by deities will be released. (scratch his nape nervously)

Kook widen his eyes,..

Jk:how baby? (shocked)
Tae ::hyung, if any one of the deity will died, the demons automatically released...
Jk:so you want the demons to get release right (tae nodded) but, bub they are strong, they will surely destroy this city..