Chapter 14

Warrior mansion::

When jin, saw Jack he immediately ran to him, and hug  him. Others look at them confusingly, namjoon death glare at Jack,..

Jin::how are you, Jackie??
Jack::i am good jinie..
Jin::what are you doing here, and who is he? (jin show his finger at the person who is standing beside Jack)

Jack::ohh he is yugyom, the one who save me, when I faint in the forest(jin got worried)

Jin: what happen?
Jack::ohh my dear jinie... I will tell you o.. (before jack complete his words namjoon spoke)

Nj::what is happening in here(annoyingly)

Jin can guess joon is jealous, he chuckle and said.

Jin::he is my childhood friend joonie, he is like a brother to me.. Don't get jealous my God of destruction (peck his lips, who sighed in relief)

Yugyom looking at warriors lovingly,

Kai::hmm why are you want to see jungkook.
Jack::its a big story hyung. I need to tell everything please call jungkook.

Namjoon nodded his head,

Nj::jimin baby, go and call him
Jm:ok hyung.. (he left)

Few minutes after taekook and jimin came down,
Namjoon tell everything to kook, tae look at Jack with a warm smile who return him the same,.

Jk::.. Tell me why you want to see me, and who are you.?

They all settled in living room.
Tae kept his head on jungkook shoulder and playing with his shirt buttons. Yugyom looking at them and smile.

Jack::Hmmm, kook I need to tell you, which is more important, is it ok to tell here,(jk nodded his head)
Hb::you meet him few days before is he trustworthy? (hobi asked Jack while pointing at yugyom)

Jack::yes, he is(kept is hand on yugyom who smiled)
Yu:: you can believe me.(jungkook can see the sincerity in his eyes)

Jack: do you all know demon King??
Head deity try to summon him. He is searching for the book,.

They widen his eyes, yes they know about this., but how come Jack  know this??

Jk::we know, tell me further more.

Jack put  some spells on his pen, it turn into a book.

Jack::its the book, that deity searching...(. They get shocked. It's the book they are searching, now the book is now in thier hands. Jungkook feel happy but confused.)

Jm::WHAT... THE.... HELL... (shouted)
Hb::it is the book, the spell is written??

Hobi questioned Jack, who nodded his head....

When tae see the book , he smirk internally.

Tae(mind) ::finally you came to the right place.

Jk::how come you have the book,??
Jack::its a long story kook, when I was a child, I am happily roaming in the forest but when I saw an old man who is struggling to breath. I ran to him and help him. He have many powers, I didn't even know that type of powers exist...

One day, I saw him, he having this book(show the book) and crying. I went to him but he make that book vanished quickly, I asked him many times, but he didn't tell me, I think he is not believe in me. So many days passed, he used to cry holding that book in his hands,..

One day he told me everything by his own. He tells his story but not fully, only how he got the book, and his duty to protect the book.

His name is master Lee. He is an hybrid devil and super human. He age is 5000(others gasped).....

Jk;:so he met demon King and Licht King...
Jack :: yes he met...
Jk::he know why demon King killed licht King??
Jack::i don't know he didn't tell me...
He only told me, when demon King killed Licht King, demon King give this book to him and told him to protect it.
I don't know why master Lee sacrifice everything to protect the book??
What his relation to demon King??

Nj;:if master Lee wanted to protect the book from angels, then why he gave the book to jungkook??

Jack::he thought, you will help us. You only help us.
Jk::if he summon the demon King, then he can make good wish right?then why master Lee don't summon him?

Jack::i asked him the same question. He tells me, demon King not want anyone to summon him.

Jk::if we destroy the book, there is no problem right?

Jack::there is one problem, only his blood can destroy the book.

Kai::what are you saying, demon King is unmarried.

Jack:he is unmarried but,.......... He has a son.....(they all widen his eyes in horror).... He is not sexually interact with anyone,.. , he made his son by his own  blood before he vanished, I don't know where is his son. Master Lee. Wanted to give this book to his son but we can't find him. Only his son can destroy the book and only his son can call him without spell.
That bastard head deity capture, master Lee.

Jungkook help me to find demon King son. We need to protect the book before that deity can get it.....and that deity aim is not only killing devils but also super humans(their heart skip a beat)

Jk::how do you know???

Jack::master Lee told me everything, but  he didn't tell me, how he know everything..... Please kook find his son...

Jungkook secretly glanced at tae, who is looking at everyone with puppy eyes.............

_______________________________________

Au::demon King, and his son will reveal in four to five chapters.