Chapter 7

Jeon mansion ::

In underground ;:

Mr. Jeon standing infront of large wooden door. He looked tensed.
The guards open the door, he slowly enter inside, the place looking like heaven, trees dancing with wind, flowers scent is making our sense blurry, its a mini garden,.

Mr. Jeon walking directly into the cottage, there an mesmerising beauty is reading a book peacefully. His face, only scream peace, elegant. The boy moved his face from the book, and looked at Mr. Jeon with an unreadable expression.

Mr. Jeon went to him and sit beside him,and started the conversation.

Mr.j: How are you son?(that boy smiled bitterly)
?? ::good(again started to read the book)

Mr.j::gukk, I did this for your own good, baby.
Gk::your ruining my hyung life, father. How could you (tears are forming in his doe eyes)
Mr.j::he is not capable to be my son, he is born to bring shame to our Licht king.

Gukk eyes show red in anger, and throw the book, he started to clap his hands maniacally.

Gk::WOW, SUCH A GREAT DAD YOU ARE...... WHAT DID HE DONE TO YOU, HE IS SUFFERING SO MUCH, BECAUSE OF YOU, HAVE YOU EVER TREAT HIM AS YOUR SON, HAVE YOU EVER SHOW CARE TO JIMIN AND HOBI?? (shouting)

Mr.j::son calm down, please(teary eyes)

We can see something in Mr. Jeon eyes, that is fatherly love, which he can't give to jungkook,.

Gk::TELL ME NOW WHAT HE DONE, TELL ME, WHAT SHAME HE HAD DONE.

Mr. J::son, please I can't tell you now. (pleading)
Gk::so you don't tell me right, okay I go to my hyung, (Mr. Jeon widen his eye) I had enough father, I am going.
Hyung is in problem, I have to help. Him.

Mr. J:: baby please, don't go outside, it's not safe for you, please......
I kept you here safely and you know the reason then why you are eager to go. Jungkook is not a good person son. Listen to me. He is an de..... (gukk cut him)

Gk::i am going that's final (sternly)
Mr.j::You can't (angrily)
Gk::you know father, I can (smirk)

Gukk vanished in air. Mr. Jeon frozen in his spot. He hurriedly went out,

Mr.j:;WHAT GUKK WHERE ARE YOU, DON'T GO TO HIM. PLEASE COMEBACK.
Mrs.j::what happen honey.
Mr.j::gukk...gukk...(crying)
Mrs.j::what happen to gukk (panick)
Mr. J::he went to jungkook.. ......

Mrs. Jeon frozen in his place.

Warrior mansion::

Namjoon and suga is searching for devil history book in deities library, yes, he sneaked inside, with the help of hobi power teleportation. Now, they is searching for devil book.

In mansion

Members are waiting for namjoon and suga.

Jk::which way namjoon hyung, is talking about? (stroking tae hair who is kept his face in kook chest)
Kai::if we can read devil history, we might find some way.
Jk:: hyung do you think, deities are fool, they already red the book right. I think they can't find anything then how can we find a way.

Jin::kook, they are very arrogant, I am sure they didn't touch that book., because devil history book is against Licht King, so they didn't red. We might get some clue,....

Jk::i hope so(Sighed sadly).
Jm::hyung, I am hungry.
Jin::wait, baby I will do some.... (he cut by someone presence)

Jin widen his eyes, he looked at jungkook and the person standing infront of him.

Jin::kook,...(slowly)JUNGKOOK...(everyone flinched)
Jk::what hyung, why are you shouting.

Gukk is standing there staring at his brothers, tears are flowing.
Jungkook, look at him and frozen at his place. Tae lifted his head and saw gukk. But didn't react.

Gk::hyung....... (sobbing)
Jm::who are you,.
Gk::hyung, please listen to me,. (jungkook didn't said anything)

Jin::kook say something (he shake kook,)
Jk::you are the one right,, my mind voice, who said, me to tell yes to the deity, and told me to go alone to tae. (shaking badly)
(members get shocked)
Gukk nodded his head furiously.

Jk::who are you, why are you helping me.. (in the verge of crying)
Gk::i am your twin brother.,hyung.

When kook ready to reply mr. Jeon and mrs. Jeon came there angrily.

Mr.j:gukk come with me now(holding gukk hand)
Mrs.j::baby listen to your father, (jungkook get shocked).

Jungkook(pov) :

What is happening in here, he is my twin brother, and the great Mr. Jeon is talking sweetly with my twin, I can see the care in his eyes for him, but why not me and my brothers, whyy(tears are flowing in his eyes, but he didn't know someone is looking at mr. Jeon deadly) why they didn't tell me about my twin. Why did they hide him(kook head is hurting)

Mr.j::dont make me angry gukk, come with me or I will punish jungkook.

Gukk stopped wiggling. But, jungkook smiled bitterly.

He is smiling, why thier own parents treat him like trash, he wanted to hide  from everyone, that's when.......

Everyone in Warrior mansion widen their eyes, when tae grab mr. Jeon neck and lift him in the air, his eyes is bloody red, his veins are popped out. Mr. Jeon struggling to breathe, his face become red. Namjoon snapped everyone.

Nj::what is happening in here...

Everyone snapped mrs. Jeon went to tae to stop him but a single glare from tae make her get scare. Mr. Jeon almost dead. Everyone try to stop him but nothing changed.

Mrs.j:kook please stop him. (pleading)
Gk::stop him hyung
Jin::kook, what are you thinking.

Jungkook slowly went to tae and hug him. Tae look at kook and dropped Mr. Jeon on the floor, who is caughing blood. And look at tae angrily.

Tae pull jk into a heated kiss, he is releasing anger, younger bit kook lower lips harshly make him bleed, and ask him permission, who gladly accept, he enter inside and taste his sweet cavern, he kissing him roughly for 5 minutes making kook out of breath. He left him and lick the blood in kook lips., who close his eyes. They connect their foreheads.

Tae :: i am here for my hyung, lay your hand on him that's your last day Mr. Jeon.(deep voice)

Tae dark aura and voice send shiver to everyone.(he hug kook who hide his face in his chest)

Jk::i must feel sad for my dad right. But I am feeling happy why? I am feeling secure in his hands. He is standing for me against Mr. Jeon. I don't want my parents anymore. He is my everything, i want to hide myself in his arms., which I am doing now,. Don't leave me baby. My baby is very strong. (smiled) Mr. Jeon said something which stop my breath for a second.

Mr.j::he is an devil right.