Chapter 23

Warrior mansion::

Jk::what the hell are you speaking dad. (angry)
V::chill dude, I am not saying him to stay there permanatly, just a visit don't affect right. They also my people.
Tae ::why you want me to  visit them dad.
V::you are thier future king son. Just go and gain thier trust. Moreover  it's not good for me to show up that quickly.
They are good people taehh just a change need.(tae smiled and nodded)

(after few minutes devil king jeng left, the members are laughing and talking without knowing something big going to happen.)

Tae is sulking because he wanted to take kook with him, but demon King against it. In devil city, they don't know how people going to react, if any angel or super human from Licht enter, so it's better to leave tae itself.

V::don't be a baby, tae it's just a visit. Only two days. You can talk to him through mindlink.

(tae is not convinced, even kook is not saying anything)

Nj::kookie, told him to go, why are you silent, don't say you don't want to(Sighed) .
Jk::i will talk to him. (lowly)

(jungkook lift tae in bridal style, which startled him, and went to thier bedroom.)..

Yg::why is he so silent.
Kai:I think he is not like the fact that tae is leaving.
Jm::i am so jealous of them. This idiot even leave me for a whole week.
Hb::true(fake angry)

Yg/kai::i am offended. (others chuckle)

Taekook bedroom:

Kook is sitting stand with a done face because younger hitting him with pillows While cursing.

Tae ::go away..meanie, I am not going. Did you heard, I AM NOT GOING WITHOUT YOU(shouted)

Kook had enough, he hover over tae, and catch his plumpy lips, without waste any second, tae pulled elder by his nape and deepen the kiss, thier lips colliding with each other like a fixed puzzle, tae pinch kook nipple make elder gasped he took the chance and enter inside and sucking his tongue like his favourite candy, kook can't breath so tae back away with a heavy breathing and connected thier forehead. Kook drooped himself on tae and kept his head on his chest who hold him and stroke his hair.

Jk::bubba(softly).
Tae::hmm
Jk::they are our people tae, just visit them, they suffer so much because of thier king jeng. Please baby go. (but his heart continuously saying to stop tae, and hold him in his embrace, but he can't be selfish)
Tae:hyu. ..
Jk:its only two days baby, you can come to me quickly. (tae sighed and accepted)that's by boy. (kissed his forehead)

Jungkook pack everything for tae needs in two days. His mind is very upset, he don't know why. Now, tae is ready to leave.

V::careful son. (hugged him)
Tae:mm ok. (lowly)
Yg::be cheerful tae. It's ok two went like nothing.

Tae smiled and nodded, kook went to him and kissed his forehead, and hug him tightly, tae pulled him in a heated kiss, and bite his lips make him bleed.
He look at kook, who is looking sad, he cheer up the mood.

Tae ::i will be back  soon hyungie, don't forget to dream about me ok my darling. (playfull, kook chuckle)
Jk::be careful, eat your meals properly, don't be so playful and get hurt. Specially don't talk with others unnecessarily (jealous)

Tae knows how elder is possesive, he love is jealous baby, he smiled and nodded. Tae left, kook dropped his tears, which he holding for till now, others console him.

Tae went to devil city, he knows how he treated by his Caretaker, this whole city is a mess, he wanted to correct everything. People's suffer will end soon. Tae is  now standing infront of the biggest castle which is shining  but only castle is shining other places looks nasty, he enters and welcomed by jeng the king.

Jeng::welcome master(bowed)
Kang::nice to meet you master. (tae raised his eyebrow)
Jeng::he is my friend like a brother. (nervous)

Tae nodded, they lead him to the main place . Everyone present there, people,demons, cheif devils. Everyone is looking at tae in awestruck. Tae smirked and walk straight. No one is taking his eyes of him.

Jeng made tae seat beside his throne, but he gritted his teeth when he saw what tae has done.

Tae went straight and sit in a throne , this man radiating dark aura, that smrik on his face, making others scared. Tae glance at everyone and when he start to speak kook mind linked him.

Jk::baby, have you eaten.
Tae :no hyungie, just few minutes then, I will eat. How about you.
Jk:: how can I eat, when my bubba is not.(taes heart melted)
Tae :oww hyungie, please eat, I am in a meeting with people. After I will eat.
Jk::okay baby.

Peoples are watching, how tae expression changed, he is smiling like an idiot. Tae cleared his throat and speak.

Tae ::nice to meet you all, I know you all confused of my sudden arrival. I will tell everything  in my next meet. Now I want to visit each and every corner of this city, and you can tell me what change you all néed. I can do anything for my people happiness, if I need to kill, I will do (directlg look jeng eyes who is shivering and sweating badly) feel free to talk to me ok.

(peoples are very happy, tae can see the hope in thier eyes, I will make him happy.)

After few minutes, he went to his room after dinner, Tommorow he need to meet the people, but he heard the knocking sound.

Tae:come in(young boy like 19 years came inside like a puppy,)
?? ::you are demon..king...son(shuttered)

(tae smiled and nodded)
Tae;:what's your name kid.
?? ::yeonjun.. (small smile)
Tae ::what do you want (softly) .
Yeon::just wanted to see you.. (pout)
Tae:sit here, (patted his side)

(tae talk with him for few minutes, he came to know he is jeng son, and he don't have friends, he pitied the boy. He saw how yeonjun is happy, when he talk to him freely. while talking kook mindlinked him.)

Jk::what are you doing baby.
Tae::nothing hyung, just taking with a kid.
Jk::a kid??
Tae ::yes hyungie, he is an lonely kid 19 years old boy, jeng son.
Jk::ohh. (after a silence) Just sleep bye.
Tae:hy... (kook closed his mindlinked)
What happen to him. (confuse)
Yeon:who is it hyung. Mm shall I call you that.
Tae ::sure (smile) he is my life(yeonjun can see, how elder eyes sparkle)
Yeon:goodnight hyung.(left)

(tae thinking about kook, behaviour and went to his sleep while dreaming about his hyungie)

In morning, tae get ready to visit people, he took his horse but stopped by yeonjun,

Tae::what, happen kid.
Yeon::shall i come with you. (little)
Tae :hmm let's go(cheerful).

After few hours, he visited most of the places with yeonjun, people complain is some of the strong demons, easily kills others and threaten them, he even get a complain about King jeng, how he made others to send Licht city to attack them.peolples here are so nice. He determined to help them, he will do that. Now he is exhausted wanted to hold his hyungie and kiss the hell out of him , he misses him so much, fortunately he can leave tomorrow.

He mindlinked kook,

Tae ::hyungiee I miss you.. (sad)
Jk::baby. How was your day. (no excitement)

Tae is not in his right mind to notice upset kook, he wanted to hold him. He is happy to hear kook voice.

Tae::nice hyungie, i visit people, they are very nice. I wanted to help them. And that kid yeonjun is very brat, he is playing with me, making me exhausted,.. (he is blabering continuously, without knowing kook disconnect the link)
Hyung.. Hyung..

What happen again connection disconnect, (tae thinking, he is feeling uneasy. So he decided to leave, he almost know what's the problem in here, he made his mind to visit again with kook, they are not harmful people to attack angels.)

_______________________________________

Preview::TAE::WHERE IS HE DAMMIT. (others flinched)