Chapter 12

CHEONSA place ::

Head deity is breaking everything, park and jung scared to see him, he is frustrated, annoyed. He literally broke everything in his mansion.

H.d::ahhhhh...what... That bastard(he is shouting)... How... How.. Is this possible.., PARK..find that old man now, I want him soon...... Or I will rip your heart into pieces(park shivering in fear and nodded his head)

Jung::master please.... (head deity glare at him and make him shut)

Park and jung left,
H.d:: I WILL KILL YOU LITTLE DEVIL(smirk)

Someone mind linked deity, and say with sarcastic,
??? ::all the best mf, (deity face completely change, that smirk no where to seen)

______________________________________

Warrior mansion::

Gukk and jungkook are talking,

Jk::why they hide you bub (hold his hands who tighten the grip)
Gk::honestly i don't know the real reason, but father said he wanted to protect me from someone.

Jk::then how you know about me.
Gk::we are twins hyung, our souls are connected, I can predict your future hyung. Whenever you have problems, I can feel it. My mind says to give you solution.(kook confused)

Gk::, I can see you by my vision power hyung, I feel happy by seeing your face, I miss you very much hyung, I feel jealous of hobi and jimin, you take care of them nicely, you love them whole heartedly. (tears flowing in gukk eyes
Jungkook can feel the lonelyness.
Elder wipe his tears, and pull gukk into a  hug and rub his back to comfort him.)

I know you save devils.
That day you remember hyung, tae came to you (kook nodded his head, recalling the sweet memory).
On that day, I feel strange in your emotion. It's like I can't predict it.
I can easily sence your emotion but that day, I can't. (kook look at him amuzingly). But one thing hyung, your heart beating so fast, and I know, even I don't told you, you went there alone right(kook nodded his head).

And that deity, my instinct says to tell yes, hyung. I don't know why.?

Jk::but how can i not feel your emotion bub. (caresses his head)
Gk::i think father must have done something.
Jk(mind) ::that oldy (annoyingly)

Gukk scarch his neck and chuckled,

Gk::hmm... Hyung, I can hear you (kook widen his eyes) I read minds.
Jk::ohh...ok..(both laughed at the same time)

They both peacefully Sat there.
Jk::how come that jeon, let you free bub??
Gk:: hmm.   I feel like something going to happen to you, I want to warn you,  I came directly without father permission.

Jungkook feel bad. They already crossed a big problem, now is another one..jungkook know gukk talk about demon King. (gukk snapped him)

Gk::can I sleep in your laps (nervously)

Jungkook heart melts,

Jk::you don't need to ask bub,.. Come here(pat his lap)

Gukk happily kept his head on elder laps. Jungkook stroke his head,...

Gk::hyung, I can read everyone minds but except taehyung, even when you was with him I can't read yours also, taehyung is a mystery hyung.

Jk::sleep bub.... (gukk yawned and slept)

Jungkook thinking something deeply.

_____________________________________

Somewhere in Licht city::
In a cottage::

?? ::jack, please find him fast.
Jack::Master, Lee I almost find him, but someone blocked his scent.
Lee::  someone blocked or he hiding his scent.??

While talking, they heard a sounds coming towards them. Lee get panick, he put some spells in a corner of a table, a book appeared, he took the book and vanished with Jack.

Park and jung enter the cottage, but find no one....
They frustrated, park orders some guards to look around.

Master Lee and Jack hiding in a cave,
Lee::listen jack, take this book and go to Warrior leader, and explain him everything, he will help you.

Jack::no master... Please come with me.. (tears are forming)
Lee::no, Jack they will find me. But they don't know about you. Go to jungkook . Hurry..

Jack shake his head,

Lee::please son, you know this is my duty, I need to protect the book... Go son, they are coming..

Jack started to run fast, tears are flowing from his eyes.... He once look at Master, who smile at him and wave his hands......

Few hours later,
Jack tripped his leg and fell on the ground, while breathing heavily. He holding the book tightly in his chest.
Jack(mind) ::i need to go to Warrior leader as soon as possible....(he felt dizzy and faint)

Warrior mansion::

Members are seriously talking about the book.

Jk::hyung do you find the devil history book.
Nj::yes kook, I already read the book, but no use but, one thing...

Gukk look at them curiously,

Kai::what hyung?
Nj::based on the book, demon King have the weird habit, he cut himself again and again, but don't know why though....he made himself hurt. His screams are very violent.

Jk hope crushed into pieces. They don't have any clue about the book.

Tae heard everything with a heavy heart.

Jungkook noticed tae, but didn't said anything.

Jk(mind) :I know baby, you are hiding something, you are mysterious on the day, I met you . Don't break me bub, please tell me everything by yourself. Mr. Jeon is very powerful but you easily chocked him. I noticed every change in your face, when someone hurt me, but I want you to tell me everything. What you think bubba, you are my love, I know about you very well, I make you tell everything by yourself, I know, I am your weakness right, let me use that weakness to  bring you out. (deeply staring at tae, who looking down) namjoon snapped him by his words.

Nj::but he is a monster kook, even in devil history book, they wrote him like a ruthless Creature, his punishment are very cruel, he is everyone's bad dream.... (tae clenched his hands)

Kook look at the younger to see the reaction... He satisfy by his reaction.
Jungkook already guessed there must be some relation between tae and demon King.

Whenever warriors spoke about demon King, tae looked very tensed.
He need to find it.....

_____________________________________

Au::if you like the chapter, vote it....

Demon King and Licht King will reveal soon in following chapter.