final chapter (end )

Three years after::

Warrior mansion::

A three years old baby is running here and there , kook is following him with a bottle of milk. But the brat was soo fast what to do he is the son of most powerful mans.

Jk:: tae come here and handle him. ( Shout in frustration )

Tae came there and give a kiss to jk who smiled.

Tae:: I will take care of that brat hyungie. ( Peck his cheeks and took the milk bottle from jk )

Tae:: kookie come out , don't hide Bubba. ( Shout )

Taekook hide behind a curtain but when he heard his appa sound , he quickly came out from the curtain and run to tae who lift him and give a small spank to his bum who giggled.

Tk::appa nu milks ( hide his face in tae crook of neck )

Tae kiss kookie cheeks multiple times ,

Tae:: drink milk now baby afterwards appa give you chocolate.

Tk:: really ( doe eyes )

Tae cooed and kiss his whole face who giggled .

He went downstairs and saw jimin is is scolding yoongi while holding his six months baby bump. Yoongi silently massaging jm legs. On the other side, Kai is in the verge of crying because hobi is beating him ,hobi is seven months pregnant.

Then demon king who is cooking, gukk who is in seventh month helping him.

Jk setting the dinning table, kookie run to hobi who stopped scolding Kai and lift him. He placed kookie on top of his lap.

Hobi kisses kookie cheeks, who kept his head on hobi chest.

Tae look around, his eyes filled with tears, he miss namjin soo bad.

Jk saw tae and he went towards him and pull him for a tight hug.

Jk:: shh it's okay baby. ( Kiss his forehead )

Tae:: I miss .them hyungie. I miss them soo bad. I can't bring them back ,I.tried hyungie. I tried my level best. But I can't..( broke down in jk arms. )

Even though years passed, namjin memories make them feel like hell. Others got over little by little but tae and jk stuck on those memories.

Tae showed openly but jk hide the pain inside him.

They both startled by taekookie crying, they saw kookie is crying while looking at them. Jk lift him and asked him softly.

Jk:: why my bubba is crying. ( Wipe his tears )

Tk:: appa..ish crying so I am crying..( sob )

Tae wipe his own tears, and lift kookie who nuzzle his face in tae neck.

Tae:: sorry bun, hereafter appa won't cry ok. ( Caresses his back )

While others look at them fondly.

Soon they all had dinner, tae and kook is sitting on the balcony and watching the moon.

Kookie is sleeping inside,

Tae is sitting on jk lap who is caresses his back , tae kept his head on jk chest, Who time to time give him a kiss on his face.

Tae:: don't leave me Hyung, you are my everything ( nuzzle his face in jk chest who pat his head )

Jk:: where can I go baby, without you I am nothing. Hereafter we can live without any problem. And don't worry namjoon appa and Jinnie eomma will born again, they will meet again and get married, they will reach us as we all are Immortals, we will meet them again baby. ( Tae lift his head and look at jk with shock )

Tae:: but hyungie they won't born again they sacrifice their whole life. ( Tears )

Jk:: I am the mother of this planet baby, no one power is above me only your is similar to mine. I will made them born again. I will do it by sacrifice my whole power.

Tae:: then I will do it hyungie. ( Jk shook his head )

Jk:: I will do baby, you have to keep your powers as we have any problems in future you need to protect our family. ( Tae nodded his head )

Tae:: how do you find out about this? ( Happy and curious )

Jk smiled at tae ,and kiss him deeply.
Tae was soo happy, jk found this idea when he found a book in namjin room. He kept the book in secret room. So joon to know that they can born again but for that jk or tae need to sacrifice their power. Namjin don't want them to do that. But jk found it.

Tae:: so we have no problem,. Eomma and appa will born again and reach us. Then our problem is also solved.

Jk nodded his head with a smile,

Tae:: I love you hyungie ( boxy smile )

Jk:: I love you my devil baby ( bunny smile )

Tae kiss him deeply, and he break the kiss ,he look at jk eyes both stare at eachother. He can see his whole world in jk eyes.

Few years after::

Two places on the world, two babies born having a same Mark on thier chest.

In warrior mansion::

Tae and kook smile and press their forehead against eachother.

Jk:: they born baby. ( Smile )

Tae:: yes Hyungie.( Smile )

They both look at the city, tae used his powers and make the world bloom with happiness , Angels ,devil's , and super powers lived happily with each other's. Enwoo and jay got married , they have two sons.

Everything is solved, and taekook love on eachother, and how they ready to sacrifice their life for eachother tells how strong their love for eachother.

There is no love like taekook. They are the definition of true love. Their love make a history. Each and every person in the world  want the love like taekook.

They are going to love eachother till they live.

                        The End

______________________________________

Vote

Au:: ok guys I feel very sad while finishing this book. Just comment your thoughts about this story. Please silent readers too give some comments. Just tell me about tae' love and jks love. And tell me the favourite character in this book. And do you all like the book.

Comment babies.