Chapter 11

Fluffy chapter. And taelous too.

Jk:: baby, I asked you something. (tae looked at him and smirked internally)

Tae demon(mind) ::my darling is so sharp, I need to be careful, otherwise my darling beat the shit out of me.

Jungkook look at tae, who is in daze he flicked his forehead.

Tae::ouch....hyungieee (rub his forehead)
Jk::sorry baby, tell me, do you seen him anywhere.
Tae::no hyungie..(mind) sorry to lie hyungie.

Still tae sitting in elder lap. Both are staring at each other, elder gaze fell on tae lips and he slowly lean in pressed thier lips, when they started to move, in a sync but interept by stomach growling sound.

Jk::baby come let's eat(tae nodded his head, his hair bouncing like a cute bear, kook peck his all over face make him giggle). Come bubba (he lift tae and went down stairs)

Members are looking at them fondly, finally kook forgive thier tae bear.

While eating, tae sitting in kook lap, who feeding him.

Tae::no... Veggies hyungie(he shake his head and close his mouth with his hands when kook try to feed him veggies)
Jk::bub, you are weak, please eat this.... (tae whinned and close his mouth tightly)

Jungkook sighed and look at others who look at them lovingly. Gukk wink at him and make him confuse,

Gk::so tae you don't want right, (tae nodded) then hyung feed me(gukk open his mouth, jungkook understand and ready to feed him, but tae hold kook hand and eat the veggies quickly, making upnormal face let others  chuckle at him.

Tae::you meanie,.. It's not tasty ewww
Kook peck him in his lips.

They all in living room,

Gk::hyung.... I... I... (he shuttered)
Jk::its ok gukk, you can tell me slowly. (pat gukk head, make him feel happy)

Tae look at them, sulking like a baby.
Jin spoke,

Jin::why my bear is sulking. (jungkook look at him)
Tae:: its boring hyung.. Come let's play.
Jm::bear how about hide and seek. (tae nodded his head happily)
Jk::i will be a catcher. Go and hide all of you...and baby here take it(jungkook gave younger, a chocolate)

Kai::why you gave him chocolate.
Jk::my baby must feel hungry, so I gave him, there is a another reason also, I will tell you afterwards. (wink at kai playfully)

They all hide perfectly, kook find everyone easily, they all standing in living room,
Yg::kook, where is tae?
Jk::i didn't find him hyung(he heard some noice) shhh... Please keep silent.

Silence surround them, they all heard
Munching sound, kook chuckled, he know where is the sound came from,

Warriors followed the sound, there thier little baby munching the chocolate cutely and the cream spreaded in his face, he is in half sleep. He is under the kitchen shelf folding himself into a tiny ball. He didn't even notice he get caught, Everyone heart fluttered at the sight, they cooed at him.

Nj::ohh.... He is soo cute.
Yg::no one believe, if we say he is the one who make mr. Jeon almost dead.
Jm::hyung shall I pinch him(jk glare at him, jimin pouted)

Jungkook wanted to squeeze him, he know his baby surely eat the chocolate, so he can find him easily by his sharp hearing sense, there now he find him. Jungkook lift him, who got startled,
Jk::baby it's me,... (kiss his nose, who scrunch it)
Jin::clean him kook, I will make good.
Gk::shall i help you... M.mm
Jin::you can call me hyung, and yes you can help me (smiled at him)

Jungkook smiled at them, he looked down at tae who was in his arms with half closed eyes. Jungkook felt lucky to have this Fluff ball.

After few minutes,
Kook cleaned the younger with wet cloth, while cleaning he heard a cute snore, tae is sleeping peacefully. Elder made him sleep on the bed and cover him with duvet. He peck his lips and went downstairs.

After lunch, but kook didn't eat, he wanted to eat with taehyung.

Tae stir up in his sleep. He searched beside him with closed eyes, but couldn't find younger, so he came downstairs, his hyungie is laughing hardly, gukk is sitting beside kook.
Elder stroking gukk hair. Tae didn't like the sight, he feel like his hyungie will not pamper him, he got his new brother, tae eyes getting teary....

Yoongi noticed him,
Yg::tae baby, come here (jungkook saw him. And smiled)

Younger saw there is no place beside jungkook, his right side hobi is sitting, his left gukk is there, so he Sat beside kai, with a heavy heart, jungkook thought tae will sit in his lap.

Jk::what happen baby(worried)
Tae shake his head.

Jk::come bub let's eat,
Tae::no.... Hungry.... (low)

Jungkook feel something is wrong, so he excused himself and lift tae in bridal style, and went to garden..

Kook sit on the grass, and make him sit on his laps. Tae kept his face on his chest. Elder stroke his hair slowly who nuzzling his face to find a comfort position. Kook spoke,

Jk::why my bubba is sad? Huhh.. Tell hyungie baby...
Tae::hyungie.. You will not pamper me and love me anymore right, you will love your new brother right.... (he is holding his tears)

Jungkook first get shocked, then smiled at tae,..

Jk::baby, who said that I will not love you and pamper you, bub you are my everything, I will love you and pamper you until my last breath.. I love my brothers, but you are special to me(peck his forehead)

Tae::really... Hyungie... (hopeful eye)

Jungkook chuckle at him and nodded his head.
Jk ::i (peck).. Love (peck).. My(peck).. Baby (peck)... So(peck).. Much(peck) tae giggled.

Younger  jump on kook which make him to fall on the grass. Tae lying on top of kook.

He  is talking continuously like a kinder garden student, elder fondly looking at him. They spend thier time in garden.

Midnight ::
When gukk is looking at the moon through the window at his room, he heard a knock sound,

Jungkook came inside, gukk smile at him. Elder looking tired, because tae play with him continuously.

Gk::is tae making you tired hyung. (concern)
Jk::not at all gukk, (smiled at him)
Now, you can tell the truth gukk.

Gukk nodded his head and started to say...................

______________________________________
Au::I know kook give more importance to tae, because they are having very special bond which reveal soon.