chapter 25

In warrior mansion::

Kook is laying on the bed unconsciously. Members standing there with a scared expression except tae.

They know lenan captured tae, lenan is the man with his words ,when tae went to him he teleport kook to warrior mansion. They don't get any information about tae..

What confusing to warriors is lenan didn't do anything , they expect lenan start a war but nothing happened it's like silent before storm........

They are deadly worried about tae, Jin is continuously crying in Joon embrace,

Demon king staring at kook with unknown expression, they know lenan must be mind controlled Taehyung...

Kook started to gain his consciousness, the first word came out from kook ,....

Jk:: devil baby.....(kook open his eyes and  roam  in the room searching tae , but nowhere found ,his head is hurting like hell ,he didn't know what happened to him, he didn't notice warrior's worried face)

Jk::Jin hyung where is my baby ,he didn't come yet??(eagerly)

Jin can't hold anymore ,he try to hide but failed miserably, he started to  sob making kook to get panick ...

Jk:: what happen hyung , why are you...(V cut him in middle making kook to numb.)

V:: HE IS GONE TO LENAN TO SAVE YOU..........(frustrated and angry)

Warriors flinched by demon king , they know ,he is very angry why not he don't know where is his son , he don't know what going to happen to his people's ,he thought kook is the reason for everything ,if kook didn't sneak out from the mansion , nothing would happen , his son will be with him fit and fine ..... They interepted by a voice.

??::why are you shouting at my hyung (angryly)
V:: if your hyung didn't sneak out from mansion, my son  would be with me  now gukk .( chuckled bitterly)...
GK:: don't blame him , just think how to save tae , it's not the time to get angry.. you are the demon king right use your power and brain (sarcastic)

(Gukk is angry because ,he know how kook love his baby , if V  blame kook, then kook do something to himself by blaming himself.)

When they are arguing they interept by a laughing sound ...kook is laughing his heart out , they all get confused plus shocked....

Jin:: baby , tae is missing ,you are laughing(disbelief)
Jk:: nice joke hyung hahahaha where is my baby ...tae don't joke around ,come out and give me bear hug (shout)..

YG:: kook it's true , ...( Tinely)
Kai:yes , please believe us (pleading)

Jk:hyung please don't play with me in this matter , i can't take it( serious)
Baby come out right now or don't talk to me ....

Kook continuously calling tae for few minutes ,ignoring other pleading ,he didn't want to hear thier lies , he want his love now....

Warriors are  in the stage of  broke down here kook is behaving like a mad person.

Joon hug kook tightly and shout ....

Nj:: ITS TRUE KOOK , ITS TRUE ..(kook didn't say anything just simply hug Joon ,who get confused ,Joon continued ,he told everything to kook ,which happen to tae , kook just simply hide his face in jooni neck  , they all very shocked ,they don't know why kook didn't react....even demon king looking at kook unbelievably .

Demon king nowadays  can't mind read two persons  mind, thats tae and kook, he don't know why he can't read thier minds , so he don't know why kook behave like this ,he can tell kook is not mind controlled by lenan.)

Joon continued ....

Nj::  i am your appa right kook , don't you belive me ( tears are drops are flow from Joon face)

Kook lift his face and smiled at Joon making others stunned to speak..

Jk:: yes you are my appa , Jin hyung is my eomma ( Jin is crying hardly) suga hyung and Kai hyung are my brother's then my baby brothers, and lastly  my life my bun ,my baby ,my hubby is my tae ....i know you all are my family. And even i know that you all are pranking  (he is in the verge of crying ,he mind is not ready to accept the fact that tae is gone , he is making his heart believe that they are pranking .)

Jk::enough enough where are you tae , ( he try to link with him but can't , his hands are shaking no it can't be , yes it. Can't be)

Suddenly tae entered the room with his famous boxy smile......

Jk look at him and hug him tightly and started to scold him like his life depend on ....

Jk:: brat ,why are you pranking me idiot , see i get scared don't leave me ( hug and nuzzle his face in tae chest ,who stroke elder hair softly  with a smiling face)

Tae :: sorry Hyungie ,forgive me it's just that I want to prank you.dont you forgive me darling ..( Kiss kook head)

Jk:: baby how can I get mad at you, i love you baby don't leave me (hug him and closed his eyes )

Tae:: i love you too Hyungie(kiss his cheeks and they cuddled)....

Warriors are standing there like a statue thier face show pure horror why not kook is talking  with himself like he is talking to tae , he is imagining like tae is with him ,...Jin went near kook but Joon stopped him .  And told everyone to came out from kook room.

Jin:: jooni see my two babies are suffering ( crying ) why you stopped me (hiccup) kook is imagining tae, jooni. What we should do now ..

Nj:: let him be , if kook came out of that imagination we can't handle him...

YG:: why can't we do anything ...( Shout)
V:: because they have my son, one wrong move everything  finished ...
But one thing if suituation..... leads to danger , i won't hesitate to take... away ...the heart in my sons body , to save the people and again disappeared ( shuttered)

They all heard a  hard slap sound ,yes Jin slapped demon king ...

Jin:: DONT SPEAK NONSENCE...

V(mind):: sorry hyung Everyone accept what future holds. I can die for my son but not my people's..........

____________________________________

Sorry for the late update ... tomorrow i will update next chapter..

Don't scold me for few chapters which is going to bitter but belive me ...

Vote and comment ....