chapter 39

Warrior mansion::

Now tae and v standing inside namjin bedroom while kook and gukk lying beside eachother, joon stand infront of them with a book while Jin just holding tae who feel soo nervous.

Soon joon started to spell something keeping his hands on kook tummy who feel pain suddenly making tae panick but jin hold him tightly.

Jk started to sweat soo badly and squirm in pain, tae can't see this he burried his face in Jin neck who caresses his back.

Soon jk jerked his body a little then fainted on the bed , tae wanted to go to him but joon shook his head , then joon keep his hand on gukk tummy after few spell gukk body too get jerked and fainted.

Joon closed the book, tae went to jk and demon king went to gukk and caresses his stomach, he can feel the baby inside gukk tummy.

While namjin hug eachother feeling extreme happy.

Joon and Jin look at his son who is hugging the hell out of kook, they smile at them and joon nodded his head to Jin.

Jin:: let me spend a week with them joonie then we will leave. ( Nj nodded )

Tae lift kook while V lift gukk and went to their respective room.

Tae came back to speak with namjin.

Jin:: come baby. ( Tae kept his head on Jin lap )

Tae:: why did you hide to me that you people are guardian of me. ( Joon sit beside tae and stroke his hair )

Nj:: we are cursed tae, if we told anyone about we are your guardian then you will get a punishment. Our work is simply support you and protect you in every ways. But when you ready to die for kook , there is a way to save you two but our hands tied because of our curse, we shouldn't use our power baby. But now we free from our curse ,even we don't know the reason. ( Tae started to cry , feeling soo happy that he is going to live with his baby forever but little did he know he is going to loose one precious bond )

Jin::tae go to jk ,he need you. ( Tae nodded, Jin kissed tae forehead )

Tae left, while namjin break into tears.

The truth that namjin is tae parents, and they are born to just to save tae from all the pain. But they cursed to use their power, if they use then tae will be affect by it , so they eagerly waiting for the curse to break. When the curse break , namjin use it to save taekook.

You may ask who gave the curse to namjin, it's none other than tae who is know nothing about this. Yes they had two past life one is hansea and other is Kim tae young and Kim Luna. Yes it was before the angel and devil world begin.

That time namjn was tae parents and have many super natural powers but namjin one time use their power against many innocent for tae , they misunderstood them as enemies who came to kill tae, so they killed so many people.

This made the king of luna Kim tae young become soo soo angry then he cursed them by prohibited their power.

They done this for him only, so they can't use their power for him ,but if they do then tae will died in a minute.

In that life also Kim tae young and Kim Luna ( jk ) can't able to live together they died in eachother arms , and the world also get destroyed then again the world created by two souls and that is Kim hanuel and Kim sea. They reborn to live together.

Namjin born again to be with tae , now the curse break because tae inner soul forgive them completely. The curse continues when only tae forgive them whole heartedly. Tae and kook didn't even remember anything about Kim tae young and Kim Luna they too don't know why?

But the problem is , they can save taekook with their power and their true love. When they will die no one will remember them.

Tae went to jk room, he look at jk sleeping figure, his heart was beating fast this is what he is waiting for soo many years. Tae smile through tears.

He can peacefully live with kook without worries, he can see his pretty face in every morning , he can pour his all love unconditionally without the fear of anything. He can't describe his feeling now, he just kneel on the floor then hold jk hands, he gently place a soft kiss on it.

Tae:: I love you hyungie. I love you soo much baby , love you..( he can't stop his happy tears ) my bun my world , comman baby wake up ,I need to kiss you hard. ( Peck jk forehead )

Jk stir up in his sleep , he look at tae with weak eyes.

Jk:: ba.by..( tae pull him on himself and pepper him with kisses who smile at him )

Tae::I am going to hide you from everyone ( push jk face to his chest ,who is struggling to breath )

Jk chukled internally..

Jk::y.eah. i can.t breath. ( Tae back away quickly with a sorry smile )

Jk want to speak but tae just pecking his whole face didn't let him speak.

Jk:: l love you baby.

______________________________________

Vote and comment