chapter 34

Taehyung can't able to live without seeing jk , who is adament to save him..

Two lovers are fighting for each other life to save each other....

In warrior mansion::

Jungkook and others settled on the living room , kook eyes are empty....

Jimin hesitatingly went near jk same hobi too..

Jm:: hmm hyung ( tiny voice )

Jk lift his head with a blank face ...

Hb:: are you mad on tae ( sad )

Jungkook eyes suddenly get filled with tears...but he controlled and shook his head as no...

No one can understand jk ,who is in soo much pain without his baby..but he is sure one thing ,he didn't going to let tae win this time..

Tae life is more important than his life...in his whole life he can sacrifice anything for tae but not Taehyung life..

You can say jk is selfish ,yes he is for his baby..

Suddenly tae mindlinked with jk using his whole power..

Jk get stiff by that voice...

Tae:: hy..ungie..pleas..e co..me to me..( weak ).

Jk try to cut the mindlink but tae is very adament and jk too didn't use is power to cut the link , why because he want to hear his baby voice..he want to ran to his baby and pepper him with kisses ,his body his aching for to pull tae to hug the hell out of him..

Everyone looking at jk with worry whos face shows nothing but only a red eyes...

Tae:: i beg..you Hyung...please .( Crying )just come to me , ....it's..so cold...here ....wit..h out you .( Choking )

Jk fisted his hands.....

Jk:: then stop everything ( vulnerable )

Few minutes no one is talking...

Tae:: i . can't..( wobbling )...

Tae cut the link , jk get up from his place and walk to his room , gukk ready to follow but namjoon stopped him..

V:: he can't able to handle it ( sad )

Nj:: i will go to him ( left )

When namjoon left to jk room , he thought jk must be crying but to his shock , jk is looking  the rain with a normal face....

Nj went inside the room, and sit beside jk , who lean on his shoulders without looking at him...

Namjoon caresses his hair.. with a deep sigh ..

Jk:: help me appa...( Namjoon heart skip a beat when jk call him appa, but he feel soo warm..)

Nj:: what my son want's..( jk started to sob , nj heart ache at the sight )

Jk:: i need to save him appa, ( wobbling ) ,how stupid i am , he is tricking me untill few days before, thank God ,i get to know about his plan...if i didn't know ...i would have  losed him...

Namjoon looking confused ....

Jk chuckled bitterly...

Jk:: his  plan not to destroy the planet ...( Silent ) it's destroy him..for me , ( sobbing )

Namjoon get sometime to digest the fact...

Nj:: so he plan to kill himself ( shock )

Jk hummed as he can't speak. Now..

Jk:: i need to save him ...i need to ...( Desperate ).

Nj:: but how..

Jk:: it's just simple ... i need to stop him to save me

Nj:: then , how about you ( teary eyes )

Jk smiled and kept his head  in namjoon lap ,who get the answer...

Namjoon swear in his whole life ,he didn't see the deep love like taekook have in others ...how they ready to kill themselves for others..

Namjoon wipe his tears and kissed jk forehead, who sleeping silently in his laps..

Few minutes after...

Everyone seated on living with a pale face namjoon , expect jk who is in sleep..

V:: let me tell now , what tae has done.....

Everyone get curious...

Then he told everything to others whos heart stop for a second..their eyes popped out..but namjoon is in deep thoughts, he abruptly stand and left out of the mansion confusing others...

On the other side ..

Tae kept his head on Jin laps who is caresses his head...

Jin:: tae baby can you tell me , what have you done to save kook ( soft )

Tae look at him with a swollen eyes, red nose and puffy cheeks ...

Then tae started to tell...

Tae:: when we are in past life ...we lived happily hyung , my everything is my sea..but when people's get ugly thought, evil things my kook health become worse , i thought if i destroy the planet then my sea will get heal..

But my thoughts are wrong , this planet is connected to our soul , if we destroy everything there is no way we too die...

So i think of a solution...

If i kill myself then i can save my kook( Jin look at him in horror )

( Tae chcukle bitterly and said )

If i give my soul to jk , then my kook will live..but..

Jk has to accept it whole heartedly to take my soul, which is impossible ..kook will never accept it..

So i made a plan... hyung..

To trick my kook..

( Jin look at him blankly )

I lie to him to go on a deep sleep, i use this opportunity to born again...

U know hyung ...

I am the one who created the warriors with so much power, i am the one who make kook to born in Jeon family..i am the one  who created powerful demons and deities.. i am the one who created the war between you people's ( Jin didn't said anything )

Tae look at Jin and said something which make him Shiver...

______________________________________

I will explain everything detail in next chapter....

Main thing which i have to ask you people's is ....

Happy ending

Or

Open ending.....

I am not going to end soon ,just asking...

Share your thoughts, i think open ending is more proper anyways your opinions is important to me...

Comment and vote..