chapter 32

Jungkook looking at tae blankly, he can't believe his ears, tae told him everything, what he has done for him...kook can't hold his tears for the first time in his whole life he want to hide from Taehyung...his whole world stop..

He don't remember his past life , about Han and sea...but he believe whatever Taehyung said..

He get fear and worry by Taehyung, who looking at him with sad eyes..he want to hug him but at the same time he didn't....

Then kook heard a loud thunder ,he look outside the  window and widen his eyes...

Heavy rain which is drowning the place inch by inch....

He glare at tae who lower his head.....

Mr .Jeon went out to give them some privacy..

Jk::  change everything to normal( order)

Tae look at jk and shook his head as no with a slight fear, he can't bare jk anger.....

Jk:: Don't make me angry tae , just let them live.it's very cruel to destroy everything, it's our people , we need to save them.....i am very upset with you , you are not the tae that i loved , you are completely change ( each word jk uttering breaking tae heart into pieces)
Just bring the old city , i know you done this for me but i don't want a life  with full of regrets....(tae again shook his head ,he can't form a words and left from there)

Jk break down on the floor and started to cry loudly.. everyone is suffering because of him..no he can't let this happen.he need to stop tae ,even if he need ,he stand against tae ,he knows it will break his heart,but there is no way....kook crying continuously that's when mr.jeon entered with a plate of food and a banana milk .

Jk look at him with a scoff..so everything is drama....

Mr.j::i know what your thinking...( Jk wipe his tears harshly and look outside the heavy rain..)

Mr.j:: eat this kook, i will visit later( left)

Jk didn't even touch the food , after few minutes tae entered and look at the untouched food and the room is dark only raining sound and a thunder can heard . He sighed heavily and sit beside kook who look at him with different expression.

Tae:: please eat( caresses his hair but soon his heart ache when kook remove his hand)

Tae heart skip a beat when .....

Jk:: let's go to warrior mansion...(blank)

Tae:: hyungie..please listen , everything is for your safe.....( He cutted by jk loud voice)

Jk::DID I ASK YOU , HMM TELL ME( tae flinched , but soon tae eyes filled with tears ,jk look away with a heavy heart)

Tae:: hyu..ng. don't...get angry( shuttered )

Jk can't see his baby in pain but what to do ,he need to do this..

Jk:: get out..( tae hold jk hands tightly but jk pull his hands harshly and shouted ) i say get out( shouted ,tae flinched and runaway while   sobbing)

Tae came down sobbing like a kid , mr.jeon immediately engulf the boy who need attention now..

Tae grip his hands on mr.jeon shirt and drenching his shirt with tears, on the other side jk burried his head on the pillow and cursing himself for making his baby cry......

Soon someone mind linked him...yes that's demon king...

V:: kook can you hear me..kook....hello.....say something..( jk thinking whether he can speak or not )

Jk:: hello..( low voice ,his heart aching to go against tae )..

V:: kook ,thank God .. how are you son..i need to tell you something important..

Jk:: i know ...

V:: you know ( confused)

Jk:: hmm ,tae told me what he has done...

V:: so you support him( panick).

After a long deep silence..jk answered

Jk:: no dad...he is doing wrong..(tears)

V:: help us kook , only you can do this..please...( Jk wipe his tears but it didn't stopped )

Jk:: i will help you dad...( Demon king sigh in relief )

They talk something for sometime and disconnect...

Tae lying on the sofa with a red eyes and puffy cheeks , he is sniffing badly mr.jeon went out for some important thing...

Jk want to see tae , he slowly left the room  and came down , this mansion is so familiar to him ....like he saw this mansion before....

Then he saw a big photo of tae and him but they looked very old...so this is the mansion they lived in past...

His eyes landed on the sofa , making his heart go numb there tae shivering and flinch by a loud thunder, jk can't see this , he went near tae and lift him in bridal style who get startled, but soon hold jk tightly......

He came to his room and both settled on the bed , jk cover them with blanket ,tae snuggle into jk ,who pull him close by his waist..

Jk wipe tae tears and kiss him on his forehead..

Jk:: sleep bun..( patted his head ,who feels droopy..soon jk heard a cute snores, he smile sadly  while looking at the swoolen eyes of tae...) Sorry baby..i need to do this...

On the other side...

Warrior mansion..

V:: jk ready to help us...( Everyone get happy but Jin look a them with a blank expression..he feels so bad but why...he feels something is going to happen .....)

Jm:: i want to meet him..
Hb:: me too( happy)

V:: lets wait..( loud thunder,)

YG:: when this is going to stop.its irritating ..( annoyed)

V:: soon.................

______________________________________

Vote and comment.......