chapter 29

Time skipped

After two years.....

In these two years everything changed , Licht city and devil city merged together because of demon king.

Out of three kings only demon king remains..

Devil's, angels and super humans are living together....

Even everything changed evil people are there too like head deity who vanished, and devil city previous king who hide in somewhere...

Everyone are happy but in warrior mansion only darkness there ..

Namjoon , suga and kai sitting on the living room with a pale face,

On the other side jimin and hobi sleeping on gukk shoulders, while Jin cooking in kitchen with a blank face..

Once happiness filled place is now empty, there is no laugh, no silly fights, no teasing , not even a small smile..

These years are like hell for them, two years back that the last time they saw taekook...

They know kook died, they didn't even heal from the pain of losing a love one . They all cried and cried untill there is no tears left.

They try to communicate with tae but everything goes fail.

Jimin and hobi totally lost ,they both soo clingy with V and gukk because they feel like they are with taekook..

Jin lost himself, he know if he break then others will too , he is holding himself..

But demon king searching something like a mad.. he always went out and return after one or two weeks...

Namjoon know there is a mystery around demon king,..even V didn't drop a single tear infront of them.

But his face shows how he is cried...

They don't know if tae is alive or not. Again the thought of losing thier love one's piercing thier hearts..

Mr.jeon try to console jimin ,hobi and gukk who didn't allow him near, they didn't allow mr.jeon to enter warrior mansion.

Mr.jeon badly wanted to see thier sons..

Now back to the story...

Jin call them for breakfast, we can easily say no one is eating properly .

Gukk feed jimin and hobi , while others are eating that's when demon king enter with cold face ,gukk look at him with worry.

Jin serve for demon king , after they done eating...

Demon king says that he want to talk.

So everyone settled himself on the living room..

Nj:: what happen V , do you get any information about tae(they all widen thier eyes when demon king nodded his head)

Jm:: realy where is he( eagerly)
Hb:: tell us fast please....

Kai:: then let's go
YG:: where is he??

Everyone asking many questions but demon king just shouted making them shut..

V:: let me speak(growl)

Jin started to cry, and ask..

Jin:: tell us fast( tears)

V:: let me tell you a story..( when he saw jimin going to ask him something)
Shhh listen to me.

Do you all know Han and sea....

( They all shook his head, as demon king started to tell about thier story)

V:: Han is a selfish , he is ready to destroy the world for sea,