Chapter 8

Warrior mansion::

Silenced occupied the place no one is speaking. Mr. Jeon Standing with the help of Mrs. Jeon. Jungkook tightly grip his hands on taehyung.

Mr.j::so you all are against  the rules. You all let the devil live with you, and moreover that cheap Creature try to kill me. (jungkook get angry)

Jk::he is not an cheap creature(angrily)
Mr.j::ohh my poor son, so you know what punishment you will get for this sin.

Gk::dad, please forgive hyung.
Mrs.j::why are you supporting him. He is standing against your father.

Jin::jungkook is also your son, right Mrs. Jeon. (disbelief)

They all arguing, but stopped by a sudden arrival of jae and enwoo.

Jae::what is happening in here mr. Jeon
Mr.jeon show his respect.

Mr.j::jungkook didn't obey the rule. He let devil to live with him, and I am going to punish him(tae getting so angry, he can't control himself., something triggering him. Namjoon noticed and try to calm the suituation.)

Nj::Mr.jeon please understand, he is innocent, he is not like others.
Mr.j::taehyung will be sentenced to death and its my final decision. Kook you have to leave your position in warriors. (everyone widen his eyes, jungkook heart broke into pieces, he is feeling very helpless, no he can't loose the elder,...he decide to go against his father)
Gk::please father, I am begging you, don't do this leave them. You know father, hyung is very strong, no is able to beat him including you... Please father. (Mr. Jeon look at gukk for sometime, it's correct jungkook is very strong, if they lose kook it's their disadvantage)
Mr.j::for you, I will lessen his punishment, but that devil must die. (seeing at gukk)

Jk::you can't do anything to him, we will leave from here, from this city as soon as possible, we will not enter this city again. (members froze in his place)

Tae look at him with something which can't be described.tae looked at jimin and hobi, jin who is crying his heart out. Then the members, tears are flowing. Gukk also crying mess.

Jm::no hyung don't go, we will come with you.(crying)
Hb: please hyung don't go.(sobbing)
Jk::no babies you all have to be here, to save the city.
Jungkook hug his members. Tae spoke,

Tae ::I will accept the punishment,  don't do anything  to kook.(lowly)

Jungkook look at him blankly.

Nj;:tae, what the hell are you speaking.
Jin::tae baby, do you think, kook will live after you left the world,.

Tae::he will hyung, for me he have to live.

Tae look at kook who staring at him with no expression.

Tae(pov) ::I am sorry hyungie, because of me you are suffering, you ready to leave everything for me, really hyungie..do I deserve you and your love. I am really lucky to have you in  my side. I don't want to lose your life because of me. I am selfish hyung, I am really selfish, I can't able to see you get hurt. I don't want to you to leave your brothers, members, and your job. I know how you love to protect others. You saved many devils, there is no one here to do that apart from you. I am really sorry hyungie..........I entered your life like unknown person and going to leave your life as your everything,.(smiled sadly at kook)

Tae get panicked kook is not saying anything, he is simply staring at younger.

Mr.j:: be ready you cheap Creature. (everyone expected kook to say something but that's not happened)

Jae spoke.

Jae::it is necessary to kill him, just sent him to devil city...
Mr.j::its our rule my deity. We can't go against it. Everyone must treated equally.

Jae try to say something but Mr. Jeon cut him.

Mr.j::the rules are made by your dad, the head deity, hope you know that.
(sarcastically)

Jae curse him in his mind. Right he can't save jungkook now, the rules are made by his father. He can't go against his father.

Gk::dad please leave him today, let him spend this day with thier love ones.
Mr.j::for that you have to come with me,
Gk::I will come(crying)

Members look at gukk, with thank you look.
Tae::thank you, my hyungie brother.

Gukk look at him fondly and left with mr. Jeon.

Jae, enwoo and members look at jungkook who is not speaking anything.

Tae::hyungie..... (thats it jungkook brokedown in tae arms, tears are running from his doe eyes)

Jungkook hold tae collar aggressively.

Jk::do you want me to live (disbelief)
Tae::hyun...
Jk::let me speak, baby (sobbing)

Tae nodded his head, while crying.

Jk:: you know baby, my child hood days are very miserable, I live for my brothers only (jimin and hobi crying in thier lovers embrace). I extended my life for them, then I meet my hyung who treat me like a baby especially jin hyung (jin is closing is mouth tears are flowing) I get parental love from them but I miss someone who fill my heart with completeness.

I am weak.... baby, I masked myself with cold.... nature, I need(hiccup)... someone who understand me, who hold my hand when I need it(hiccup) . Who..... give me.... his warm.. (hiccup) embrace and say "I am there for you" each and everyday I  expect that someone will come,

Suddenly one day... (smiling with tears) my Fluff ball enter my life,(tae tighten his grip on younger) make my life happy, I enjoyed each and every second with him, he made my day, I love his morning face (giggled) so fluffy you know(tae chuckled while crying) I love to pamper him, I love when he peck me and his boxy smile, ohh I am fan for his smile. He made me complete baby. I know he enter in my life few days ago but he become my everything like I can't live without him.

But suddenly he wanted to leave me(smiled bitterly) he wanted to take everything from me.  (everyone are in crying mess. This is the first time they are seeing kook in this broken state, even enwoo is crying in jae embrace who comforted him).

The completeness..... (hiccup) , the secure feeling which he give, he wanted to take it back, he is so selfish right baby. Tell him (hiccup) baby, don't be selfish. I can't baby, my mind is not working, tell him baby.... (tae can't take it, he hugged kook tightly)

Tell him baby, i love him,....

Tae::its for your good hyungie.....

jungkook get angry he freed himself from tae harshly made him stumbled back.

Jk::WHAT GOOD,... HUHH,, WHAT GOOD... ARE YOU EVEN CONSIDER MY FEELINGS... ohhh right you don't love me right baby??? I am stupid right.... I DON'T CARE, I WANT YOU THATS IT...... PLEASE MY DEVIL BABY..... DON'T..... GO... (he fall on the floor crying messily)

Tae run to him quickly and lift him in bridal style and lead to their room.

Members staring at them worriedly.

Jm::hyung, please save my taetae..

Jae spoke,,...

Jae:: only jungkook can help him..

Kai::how...
Jae::his powers....

Au::if you like the chapter, vote it